TRJ Karting

Prorookie34

I HIGHLY suggest NOT ordering from Tim or anyone from TRJ Karting out of North Carolina. Them being "#1" is about as truthful as anything Tim has said in the past year about the parts I ordered and STILL have not received. I can only hope TRJ goes under, before they treat another person like they did me.

This is a public service announcement, NOT a discussion. You've been warned. Thanks.

Honestly TRJ is one of my favorites to purchase from. BMI is a good place to find a bunch of stuff but I hate there peices and how much they charge on shipping

Kart racing world there is alot of shady stuff.its a business just like anything else.stuff is rebranded and taxed,people taken advantage of,prices change from person to person when ya walk in the parts trailers.i get it moneys tight but dang.lol i learned my lesson buying tire prep.lol 10 people sell same prep its just labeled different and it all come from trac taq.😂im start buying straight from someone with trac taq on the bottle.🤷🏻‍♂️

Kart racing world there is alot of shady stuff.its a business just like anything else.stuff is rebranded and taxed,people taken advantage of,prices change from person to person when ya walk in the parts trailers.i get it moneys tight but dang.lol i learned my lesson buying tire prep.lol 10 people sell same prep its just labeled different and it all come from trac taq.😂im start buying straight from someone with trac taq on the bottle.🤷🏻‍♂️
It was like it was meant to be buy a new prep and hey come to find out i already have 2 bottles of it.😂😂maybe it had 1 gallon of oderless minerals spirits to 5 gallons of prep on it tho.im tired of the bullfeces

Turk Bros, although their karting inventory is smaller, has great service. If theyre out of something you know immediately. I buy all of my kart maintenance stuff there. BTW I have never had a problem of any sort TRG. Interested in hearing the rest of the story.

TS racing has took care of me, if you don't mind waiting.... Florida to Missouri is kinda rough, but ever since RUSSELL in Raymore closed I get all my stuff from them... If I'm needing something quicker FMS in Independence... Highly recommend
Comet is 2 day shipping for me.i like to buy used stuff when i can.but dont always work that way.lad specialties is a good one too if your a 2-stroke guy.he doesnt mess around much.

FMS is hands down one of my favorites. Inventory isnt massive but it is good stuff at a decent price and i get stuff the next day usually if I order in the morning since I am in missouri. But shipping is usually expensive but it is just calculated on the internet and they usually call me about an hour later and refund me some money as the shipping calculator doesnt calculate well so it doesnt charge you true. But they always fix it.

Buy local (in state if possible)... That's what I loved about RUSSELL, but I also order from TS in Florida because I can pick up the phone and they get it to me...no problems, just started ordering from FMS, both good supplier's, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

So, I didn't mention the guy who has helped me more than anybody, don't want internet people knocking his door down... but he has helped a long hair kart guy sharpen his butter knife to go to the the gun fight every week, Thanks LT

I always received my parts from them I've never had a problem.But i know things can happen with any company and things can get lost in shipping that might not be trj fault u can have a bad experience with any company but I never had one with trj tim always gets my stuff to me if I have questions on my orders I call him he picks up

Comer, LAD or Buller depending on what I need here in the US. In Europe Solokarting in Spain and Mondo Kart in Italy work great.

I order from TRJ weekly... ive never had an issue... ordered on friday and got my package today.
That has been my experience as well.

Only time I ever had a problem was when I ordered something that was low in stock. By the time my order processed the inventory was out and had a long wait to get them back in stock. They sent me what they had and told me about the backorder.........

When the inventory was filled they sent my remaining items.

Only charged me shipping once.

Back