Trying to identify chassis

Rocketonrails

15715.jpeg
15714.jpeg

Putting together for my wife to race dirt but nobody seems to know what kind of chassis it is. After countless hours of searching I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Looks like a one-off....has elements similar to the Olsen karts, but never seen anything like that front AND rear....
PS - there's a slight bend in the front cross bar....I'd check the right side spindle C realllllllly closely to make sure the chassis is still square. Take measurements from the rear bearing carriers (assuming it's not got built-in lead....

Besides just knowing what it is . Most components will fit .
Spindles are the only real problem area and it looks like a standard.
C- type would as well . No pills so thats not an issue . The seat slide is pretty handy .

Greg Olson made karts like that, Jim White's Piranha's had an "X", Brian Carlson had a Vector chassis that I believe had an "X" also. Trick had one now that I think about it. I don't know which it is but some search using that info might help.

Looks like a one-off....has elements similar to the Olsen karts, but never seen anything like that front AND rear....
PS - there's a slight bend in the front cross bar....I'd check the right side spindle C realllllllly closely to make sure the chassis is still square. Take measurements from the rear bearing carriers (assuming it's not got built-in lead....
Everything is straight as it's been checked
Don't know anything about the rear bearings as I'm putting all new on it.

Thanks for all the help as I've spent hours looking and nothing with this design but always appreciate new roads to look down as it's all being rebuilt with new for the wife and dirt.

Definitely not one of our Vector Chassis, although it does share some similarities.
There are pictures on our website of our Vector DO chassis that is similar to your kart.
I don't recall Olsen having one like that either - his was more of an "X" frame design. "Might" be a White, although the front porch looks different/wider than I remember -- maybe just the picture/angle. Trick DID have a kart design similar to this as well, but I don't know much about it.
As someone else mentioned, most components are interchangeable.
Give us a call if there's anything you need for your build.
It's good to see an old kart put back into service!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Definitely not one of our Vector Chassis, although it does share some similarities.
There are pictures on our website of our Vector DO chassis that is similar to your kart.
I don't recall Olsen having one like that either - his was more of an "X" frame design. "Might" be a White, although the front porch looks different/wider than I remember -- maybe just the picture/angle. Trick DID have a kart design similar to this as well, but I don't know much about it.
As someone else mentioned, most components are interchangeable.
Give us a call if there's anything you need for your build.
It's good to see an old kart put back into service!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Nice to see local guys willing to help out. Thank you.

Back