twister lightning

Why do people always assume it was phantom that was copied and not the other way around?

The Twister is a very good kart for what it is, if I was starting out and ran a small soft track I wouldnt hesitate to buy one

haven't done a true dirt race yet but the track im gonna be running at fits your description. the twister flys on asphalt. do you know anything about the lightning kart they made around the year 2000?

haven't done a true dirt race yet but the track im gonna be running at fits your description. the twister flys on asphalt. do you know anything about the lightning kart they made around the year 2000?

from 98-2000 you could pull the stickers off grab one and win, always been that way
It will set up like most in that era
45%Nose
55%LS
50-56% Cross

last night we won at a banked coke syruped bullring against some new CKI's and phantoms in the twister. also do you know if a banshee rear floorpan will fit. just has to be decent we can make it work

Rear floor pans do nothing until you get out on a very big track, they make a nice place to lay tools.
Banshee should work

I had a Twister back before Phantom even came out with the Stalker! Anybody remember that? It was a good chassis. Alot different then now. I always ran about 53% cross in it. Imagine doing that now! Man howvtimes have changed.

Back