Two winning karts in Alabama/Georgia line for sale!

TheLurker!

1- 2015 platinum diamond tg2 $1100 1- 2017 millennium faktor $1400. Both beautiful karts well maintained and rode by red and green plate drivers. All setup notes will be disclosed. These are former Blaze Martin house karts. Have comp composite body’s great shape or M&M body’s. all are black. Have one mycron four that can be thrown in as well. This is chassis and body... no tires, weight, or gears. Have a running plate engine that I do not know internals or non hemi predator for extra. Also pm me and we can FaceTime or I can send video and pics. Trying to get both on the same chassis this is why we are parting ways. These karts can be seen at gabbys motor speedway and penton karting track.

Last edited:
I have a 5yo I want to get a kart for....have anything I can use? Im just getting into the sport and do not know anything about the karts

Lot of interest but no buyers... need to move because new karts are coming next weekend. Wife says they gotta go! Shoot me offers!

Faktor, unknown clone, and mycron 4 are sold!!! Have platinum tg2 minus engine, weight, tach, gears, and tires! $1100 OBO also still have stock non hemi predator.

The thread says NO TIRES, gears, OR WIEGHT. but I have Vegas, maxxis ht3s, and enough weight for my kids to come across the scales in good shape.

Back