UAS engine packages

It will not hold up in the enduro world with the long straightaways. Rain you were the one that said any track surface lol. What about go-pro for this weekend?. Let me know later Chuck.
I plan to be at GoPro this coming Monday with the Wankel and another kart too. You are right, the Wankel is good for anything but enduro, unless you find a way to get more fuel mix into the engine. Someone in Britain did and ran long car tracks on it, but it killed the engine performance at lower rpms which is probably the best characteristic of this engine when using the original carb.

Not able to comment where it might land on the list, but with a small horse jockey size pilot wheelman at the helm, the stroker 131 Sudam is still a strong piece imo....
It might be OK at some tracks but it won't be competitive vs the BRC for example, and IMO a stroker Sudam is not so reliable as other bigger engines. Many people think of Sudams as reliable but that's when running stock, strokers can be OK but tend to have many temp issues.

Ya that wouldn't surprise me not for UAS 500cc limit. Pretty easy to hide a big motor these days tech is hit and miss now a days. later Chuck.

It's a 750 twin 2 cycle snow motor. We don't have any rules. I run a crf450 we both have way to much hp it all comes down to tire's

Are you ever able to get it hooked up?
What power do you think it makes?
Should be well over 100, the 770 arctic cat, tiger shark pwc engines were rated at 90hp. That was with a single wet pipe both cylinders had to share. Most of the ones we dyno'd were closer to 100 or slightly over. That was also using the stock cdi which limited it to 7400rpm IIRC.

Guy at Ashway speedway in Tennessee has supposedly has a 600cc, has a huge clear sail as well
Yes, they had a couple of them when I raced at Ashway when I raced there my small 100cc in a different class and that day they were not much faster than the fastest 100cc. Hard to put that power down. They sounded awesome though. I had a broken pipe and header on the main and clutch engaging at the wrong rpms, I was on gas and 1st time at the track and it was just one second faster than my 100. Again sound for that snowmobile engine was interesting to say the least, but not necessarily effective.

They have them 450s punched out to well over 500cc, I think that there should be some checks on the motors, but we have never been checked no matter where we went.

At ashway it's rwyb we get 4 to 6 on point nights 2 big snow mobile motors my 450 a 250 2 big block clone and and a Sudan

Back