uas nationals

Why cover your butt with the "rumor" clause? If that is where it is gonna be, why don't you tell us?

Joe Torres is the Race Director, and Dumplin Valley is the site of the 2014 Grand National. Dumplin Valley is a fantastic track and facility, lot's of attractions around for your spouces so bring the family. They have a great team there and they are already assembling support classes for the event. So all you guys need to worry about is putting it on your bucket list.

Marks not running the GN, in 2014, no point in getting up his shorts now or ever again. Joe Torres is the race Director. there is a committee handling all the decisions,Not Mark. The race date will be announced soon. Same with support classes. You already know it's in September of 2014 so you can pretty much start setting your schedules.

John, not blaming anyone. If you write something here on Bob's and sign your name to it, you must believe it is true and got it from a good source, take ownership of it. I just didn't understand why Mike would spread a rumor if there was a chance it was false, which probably means it is true.
Apuas, what Facebook site can you read about the National? Steve Sr.

I'm not an "official" UAS source. My stating it was a "rumor", should make it very clear to everyone that they should take it with a grain of salt or just not to take it at all until they hear it from an official source.
Mike

Just thought of a funny! Make sure the cones are off the track before mike goes out for practice, also if you are fast enuff you can spin up the hill in one and two and reach the top haybales. LMAO! See I do remember the good times!

That was at Beechnut! I didn't much care for a 3' tall cone laying on the track for 4 laps. LOL. Hey, that was a heat race, not practice! That big of a cone tears up a lot of stuff, not to mention, it hurts! That was an 05 Appalachian race. Adam Blankenship was on a set of duals that broke with just a few laps to go....
Mike

Appalachian Unlimited Allstars shared American Muscle Kart the Official Publication of the Unlimited All Stars's status.

November 4.

B I G U A S A N N O U N C EM E N T

AMK has just received a phone call from the UAS Grand National Committee Chairman, Joe Torres, concerning the location for the 2014 UAS Muscle Kart Grand Nationals. The committee has come to a consensus and the track has also expressed a great deal of interest as well so a tentative agreement has been made to hold the 2014 Grands at Dumplin Valley Raceway in Kodak, Tennessee. The formal written contract is yet to be inked but that appears to be a mere technicality at this point.

In addition, the committee is now researching the site for the 2015 Grand Nationals. It has been realized that it is very beneficial from a promotional standpoint to schedule the Grand Nationals more than a year in advance. Stay tuned to AMK for further UAS Grand National details.

Back