UAS Races at Jasper

Swindle

Site Supporter
Will there be UAS Races at Jasper? Is there a Florida UAS Schedule posted on any site so other racers can start figuring out where and when we will be getting some track time before the National? Who would know?

FAS 2019 SCHEDULE

March 30 - FDMS 1/4 Points
April 27 - Fruitland Park
June 8 - Crossroads Motorplex 1/4 Points
Rain Date for above 3 races - July 13th
August 17 TBA
September 28 TBA
October 26 TBA
Will Post websites for tracks when TBA are finalized

If you want to ride down Jon and don't mind riding in an RV, your welcome to come along Man. I would like to go down at least once before the National. I am building a cheater kart to run. I need all the help I can get.

Sept. 13 and 14 is the National at Crossroads? June 8th would be our only chance to get to run there before the National?

They hold a number of races there throughout the year. Several are a RWYB class. those would be good oppurtunities to get more track time. It is likely the Florida Dirt Championship Series will add another Jasper/Crossroads date.

Here is the regular schedule of events at Jasper:

https://www.crossroadsmotorplex.net/schedules

The Vega race on April 6th will be a good oppurtunity to run Jasper. I'll talk to Raymond at TS and see if they can add a RWYB/UAS class for that date.

Wade usually has an open class/RWYB that you can run in on his regular shows.

With that said there are probably 7-8 opputunities between now and the 2019 Nationals to get some laps in at Jasper/Crossroads.

Thanks, are Vegas the tire of choice there? We would like to run down there a couple of times if possible. April 6th would work for us, no one racing up here then. Not sure I would have the Cheater Kart done by then. Anyone have the rules for RWYB class as far as the frame? Is there some where on the computer I can look at them? Thanks again

Swindle (Not sure I would have the Cheater Kart done by then)
Won't need it, Haven't seen any RWYB karts out run a Legal UAS kart!!
are Vegas the tire of choice there?
Depends on the time of the year. There are some using Vegas with good success, We have a lot of Humidity(Moisture when sun goes down) in September 50/50
I'm hearing good turn outs for UAS karts on April 6th and June 8th
Thx,Bulldog.

Trying to figure out how to be two places one day apart. I knew years ago I needed a plane. Maybe Mark will let me use the Corporate Jet?

Squrilly,

Mark shares the corporate jet with me and some of the elite administrators and AMK contributors so go ahead and put your date requests in soon so we can turn you down. :)

Nice to see a post from you Tim, ask Ben about you every time I see or here from him. As for the new rules-try to run in the top 5 Have fun,, enjoy all the people you race with (even if you don't like them) have more fun.

Tim I never thought I would say this...but it will be great to see you back at the track and to see you being a royal pain in the you know what here on Bobs!! :cool: Good to hear that you are feeling better.

Hoppy

Getting ready for the 2019 series. Now I've got to learn all the new rules lol.

Back