UAS rulemaking?

Ted Hamilton

Helmet Painter / Racer
So, how is rulemaking accomplished in the UAS these days? Admin votes only? How often? When's the next homologation??

It is every other year now and I do believe this is the year to make a change if your so inclined. I believe you have to write up the old rule then your change and maybe the reason for it?

Members make proposals and administrators vote on those proposals. Process takes place over the summer every other year.

Don't remember what I was thinking at the time of my original post, but I'd like to see twin cylinder common cases allowed....I have access to some cheap TZ250's.... :)

If I am not wrong Brian is right as I think I told you long ago, Ted. This rule was added last time rules changed but seems like nobody paid much attention or at least tried this option. Maybe because a competitive twin 250 is expensive but considering what some people are putting into some Jawas...

Not selling...they're a friend of mine's engines, and I'm working on convincing him to let me run one that's in mothballs now.

The only racing I'm doing at the moment is racing to get my house done and moved in...and shop built. Should be 3 more weeks, then I can think about getting to a track...

Back