Uas style 390

MBPhenom

Ok I'm thinking of all my options on a uas engine . Now it's time to figure out what I would need to do to a gx390 or even a big block of some kind . Any suggestions on parts machine work ect, and how much power can I make I'm going to build this thing myself . I have somebody to do the machine work for me I will just blueprint and assemble it .

H Beam Billet Rod Machined from
Aircraft Quality 7075T6
Aluminum. 4.842. Torque to 21 ft
lbs with oil on the thread.
$199.95 includes bearings and mil
spec rod bolts

rod bolt torque: 21 ft lbs

This dual combo clearly shows the new longer billet rod (4.842) &
raised wrist pin forged piston in comparison to cast aluminum units.
Bolt-in horsepower and reliability

i have this combo in my engine and it is a awsome set up !!!!!

i can save you some money on clements parts if you want to order them through me . i am also a factory dealer for Jammer Clutches

This dual combo clearly shows the new longer billet rod (4.842) &
raised wrist pin forged piston in comparison to cast aluminum units.
Bolt-in horsepower and reliability

i have this combo in my engine and it is a awsome set up !!!!!
I have this combo in mine well worth the money

What will it take to get to the 40hp mark and should I get a new clone block or a used and seasoned gx390 block

Go with Honda GX390 block. I would weld some braces on it before you do any machine work. So that way if you need more power you can sleeve it and stroke it in the future. Better off in the long run.

Ok I just bought a used gx 390 block im going to clean it up first then tig on some reinforcement then get the machine work done .Im going to put a billet side cover on it and of course some kind of girtle does anyone have any pics of the reinforcements needed? I'd like to see what someone else has done. This build will take a while on account of having to ship back and forward to my machinest so this thread will prob last a while

Back