Ultimate Saturday Night Special Series Clone Heavy Let us know how we are doing!

Well we went down to Coleridge Speedway for the Ultimate Saturday Night Special Series. Anyone who knows John Philpott, knows that he does not disappoint when it comes to his series. In my opinion the UKS is what the Karting Community is all about. We captured some crazy Action packed racing from the Clone Heavy ACE race to the Sr Champ races. If anyone missed these races we will have them out on our Channel soon enough. If anyone who hasn’t, would appreciate it if you could check us out! It doesn’t cost anything for you to like, comment and subscribe! This just allows us to continue to capture these races for everyone, and allows us to try to get better every weekend we do this. Also if we do not put out a certain race that you want to see, you can always message me on here and I can send it to you, all I ask in return is to tell your friends about us, and subscribe! Thanks as always! If you haven’t checked out The Ultimate Saturday Night Special series or the Ultimate Kart Series you need to go check it out for yourself! You won’t be disappointed. Let us know about this video, give us some suggestions! We will be following up with Clone 425, Extra Heavy, and Sr Champs.