Ultimate street go kart

A friend of mine did that once on a 125 shifter kart. The cops chased him for a little while. He ducked back in his garage. A few months later the cop that had chased him came to his garage for repairs. He saw the kart hanging on the wall. Oooops.

A friend of mine did that once on a 125 shifter kart. The cops chased him for a little while. He ducked back in his garage. A few months later the cop that had chased him came to his garage for repairs. He saw the kart hanging on the wall. Oooops.

haha now thats funny !!!!!

It's an old video, He would've been better off leaving it on the bike or a quad just for get away purposes go karts don't have much ground clearance plus if your coming up behind traffic how can you see what's going on in front of you, not to mention what's he gonna do when one of those tires that are rated for 160 mph blows out or hit a pot hole and snap a tie rod or something. I've jumped mx bikes 100 ft through the air many times but I'm not nearly as stupid as this guy.

ive seen videos in the past of guys taking (gixxerkarts) to a local street course and messing around with them and thats all good and well but this jackass here did nothing more than endanger himself and others to get some youtube views. i would have laughed my ass off if he wrecked just for being a total idiot.

Yeah I've seen those videos too and they can't keep tires on them they shredd them in a lap or two, how bad would it be if it happened on the street with oncoming traffic? At least they ones on the track are on a racing course with other "RACERS", not soccer moms and teenagers going in the opposite direction.

exactly my point. if you wanna put your life on the line and its only going to be you on the recieving end of the loss then by all means be my guest but when you put other people in danger doing crap like this i classify this as nothing more then someone driving home totally drunk.

Back