Ultramax Badmax? Please help!

HEDB9304

Hey everyone. 1st post here and wondering if someone migbt be able to help.

My husband purchased our son a kart a little while back. And he got an extra frame in the deal. We were told it is an Ultramax Badmax. Which Ive pretty much confirmed it IS in fact an Ultramax. Not so sure about the "Badmax" part. My problem is verifying the year & the other number stamped on it.

The frame only has the star cutout on the master cylinder mount and 1 other place. Im told it's where the "cassettes" go. IDEK if thats an actual part but ??.

Numbers stamped on the master cylibder mount are 07 340. Can anyone tell me any info and what the possible value may be??

Not 100% but that should mean its a 2007 and 340th kart built.....if looking by cassette that's where the rear axle bearing is housed and might be behind that.

More then likely it is a BadMax.... Starting in 2006 all stamped serial numbers went to either the throttle or brake bracket. Shoot me a pic and I can tell ya what the kart actually is if it is an Ultramax. (309)2910266

JR Curtis
JRC Performance
Ultramax Racing Chassis

If the xtra frame is same as the one he's racing that the parts can be switched to you would be better off to hang onto it in case the frame your running would get damaged, to sell It separate you will not get much for it as a bare frame, If you never need to switch frames selling it along with you current frame would be your best bet.

Hey everyone. 1st post here and wondering if someone migbt be able to help.

My husband purchased our son a kart a little while back. And he got an extra frame in the deal. We were told it is an Ultramax Badmax. Which Ive pretty much confirmed it IS in fact an Ultramax. Not so sure about the "Badmax" part. My problem is verifying the year & the other number stamped on it.

The frame only has the star cutout on the master cylinder mount and 1 other place. Im told it's where the "cassettes" go. IDEK if thats an actual part but ??.

Numbers stamped on the master cylibder mount are 07 340. Can anyone tell me any info and what the possible value may be??
Value is dependent on a couple things .
Is it a complete chassis axle , brakes , steering components , seat and floor pan ?
Or just a bare frame no components ?

Back