Ultramax C4 setup

Here's a video of the track
What I wanted to use was this since his son has been doing well on a higher left low cross setup 46.5 nose .75 lf camber -2 RF 52 cross 56 left for him since he's in light and 58 for me being in super heavy. 7&10 caster, 1.5 front stagger 1.5 rear, RF caster block in the back hole

I'd say your pretty close, I'd tweak it slightly by increasing RF neg camber to 2.4, Increase cross to 56 % , 8 & 12 caster, and if you do none of these for SURE INCREASE REAR STAGGER 1 5/8" to 1 3/4"

You're really adamant about that 8&12 caster..I suppose I'll give what you said a try
The more the split the more the kart will turn to the lower number side, which is left. Small track like you show it's all about rotation you better be good on the bottom of the groove, especially off the turn so when the kart ahead of you washes up on exit you can get your kart up beside them and have position on the next turn entry to make the pass, you've compensated LF camber to help achieve this so why not caster as well.

Ya I like doing that as well, but at 32.5 now it's tougher to do that, blow the RR up 1" bigger than needed and leave set 24 hrs then check, if you don't get enough repeat and heat tire good with a small bottle tourch, then check , once you get it store with 15 lb of air until ready to go on the kart, if you lower air to check stagger add air back after confirming to hold until ready to put on kart

You could try shrinking the LR if you have enough time, pull valve gut heat real hot and leave set for 3 days, then check if you get it pull valve core until race day, and even then no air until ready to go on kart

Cross 60
Left 56
Nose 46
+1 lf
-2.25 rf
1 5/8-3/4 front
1 3/4-2 rear
10/14 castor
Both L blocks in rear position
Make sure left rear wheel is 1” off frame
Wipe wipe wipe wipe wipe bite into your tires…
3.5 left side, 4 rf and 4.5 rr

Back