Ultramax Eccentrik???? Any good?

10 and 11 are identical except for castor plates on the 11 are thicker. 12-13 are identical, probably won't be a 14 Excentrik.
Might still build the 12-13 model in 14, but rumor has it they won't be around.

The 12-13 are more tire sensitive than the 10-11.

The 13 had a change of the LF L block. IMO I loved the 13. Yes it was Prolly the most tire sensitive chassis released for most but it's about what chemical you were using and how much.

I can say I never stopped wiping bite into the tires, Burris or maxxis.

I run an 11 in the stock class and it flys. Have been watch for another for open class went to two show seen 1 it sold and was on cart going out the door before the show started

My buddies 2010 ultramax Excentrik, I guess would be the l block that is welded on chassis was hit in the right front and bent the l block. He has been to get scaled and set up and they said it won't affect set up. They were able to get the desired numbers. What is the best way to fix that? With a press or just hit it with a sledge or leave it alone? Thanks

My buddies 2010 ultramax Excentrik, I guess would be the l block that is welded on chassis was hit in the right front and bent the l block. He has been to get scaled and set up and they said it won't affect set up. They were able to get the desired numbers. What is the best way to fix that? With a press or just hit it with a sledge or leave it alone? Thanks

Hammer, adjustable wrench or vise grips and a straight edge.

My 2011 excentrik was BY FAR the best kart that ive ever drove. I loved it, keep some good tires under it and you'll stay up front.

I have a 2010 Excentrik and run adult clone 350 class at a high bank speedway. Could someone please inbox me good setup numbers please. I was going to sell it but I keep hearing about how fast they are I would like to get it ready for Saturday night. We run 1inch stagger in rear and inch and a half up front. I also have to add 25 lbs of lead to get to 350 class. Would love any help your willing to offer. Thanks in advance.

This will get you close,46.5 nose, 58.5-59.0 left, 66.0 cross,-3 right camber 1/2 left camber. Remember on the excentrik may have to work right side tires more. Get the tires right and you will have a rocket. J. R. Curtis will help you better than anyone on the excentrik. The numbers don't mean a thing without the right tires.

I have had ultramax since 2003 and the excentric was the worst by far. if you have a low bite track as we do in ny don't bother with them. they are way to sensitive. we do real well in racing and had a 2011 for 2 years and won one race. we did the smart thing and sold it. we enjoyed kart again.

I have had ultramax since 2003 and the excentric was the worst by far. if you have a low bite track as we do in ny don't bother with them. they are way to sensitive. we do real well in racing and had a 2011 for 2 years and won one race. we did the smart thing and sold it. we enjoyed kart again.

You just never found what works for those conditions, you have to go out of the box on set up and when you get it right your attitude will change, I've had a lot of u-max karts as well Yes the Excentric is the most contemptable to get right but once you do it's then the fastest, problem with the excentric is factory support only worked on tracks they were tested at, so they could not give good info, I tried there advise as well at first ( JUNK ) went way out of the box on my own and wow what a difference. Plus if you don't have a driver willing to drive it HARD ( like he stole it every lap ) then you don't want one either.

Hi ken
You did help me with my set-up and it work better but it was really hard to go week to week. It sure did take the fun out of racing. You should work for ultramax you gave me better info than anyone from ultramax did. We no longer race now but keep up the good work with karting

[/B]

Hi ken
You did help me with my set-up and it work better but it was really hard to go week to week. It sure did take the fun out of racing. You should work for ultramax you gave me better info than anyone from ultramax did. We no longer race now but keep up the good work with karting

[/B]

I thought I reconized the user name that was before Bob's crash and I lost all those old post, sorry to hear your not racing, you are correct you gotta really stay on top of the Excentric for sure, I'm off ours as well, but still have it.

Good Luck !!

Sorry to hear someone did like theirs my daughter and I each have run 2010 2011 2012 2013 and have great luck with all of them .do have to go out of box to make them work at low byte tracks but they are great karts just have to learn them .

Back