Ultramax proforce

Pryce0312

I'm powder coating my 01 proforce and look for a clear image so I recreate the proforce stickers if anyone can help

99 was the last year for proforce, it was a flop.
By 01 they were building a center force with heim front end, and the Blaze was released the next year
Proforce was made in 2000 and 2001 was definitely not a flop i still have a 01 the will run with alot of the new stuff on low bite tracks. Center was fro 97-03 blaze came out in 02

Proforce was made in 2000 and 2001 was definitely not a flop i still have a 01 the will run with alot of the new stuff on low bite tracks. Center was fro 97-03 blaze came out in 02
99 was the last year, they sold hold overs after that, thats why it didnt have heims, by 2001 just about every top chassis switched over to heim front ends because of the success Shadow and Phantom had in 2000
The centerforce was their #1 chassis until they tried it with the heim front end, and it was junk.
I said the blaze came out in 02 if you look, I got one of the first ones out of the jig to raffle off.
a shopping kart can be competitive on low bite.
This is a 02 blaze, picture was taken in 01

20200122_215400.jpg

2001 was the last year of the Proforce....
2001 was also the year that the centerforce was tested with bottom and lower heims
2002 the centerforce along with the New Blaze(L-block design) was in the line up
2003-06 the Blaze Octane was introduced where the brake caliper mount was fixed after cutting a part off at the Tulsa Shootout....
2006 Inferno and so on and so forth.....

99 was the last year, they sold hold overs after that, thats why it didnt have heims, by 2001 just about every top chassis switched over to heim front ends because of the success Shadow and Phantom had in 2000
The centerforce was their #1 chassis until they tried it with the heim front end, and it was junk.
I said the blaze came out in 02 if you look, I got one of the first ones out of the jig to raffle off.
a shopping kart can be competitive on low bite.
This is a 02 blaze, picture was taken in 01

View attachment 7668
Once again the proforce was made in 00-01 I still have a 2001.

2001 was the last year of the Proforce....
2001 was also the year that the centerforce was tested with bottom and lower heims
2002 the centerforce along with the New Blaze(L-block design) was in the line up
2003-06 the Blaze Octane was introduced where the brake caliper mount was fixed after cutting a part off at the Tulsa Shootout....
2006 Inferno and so on and so forth.....
Man how many would come back if the Karts were brought back to Tulsa?

My 2000 pro force on high bite night tracks was a rocket, wish I had it back

Back