Ultramax rival vs prc triton?? Help please

I know the 4 tires is key to a fast kart but I’m Getting back into karting and unsure wich to buy can you tell me your thoughts on both? I’ll be running clone 375 , 2018 rival and 2016 prc triton not sure wich I should buy.. Thanks!

A triton is one of the most tire friendly karts available. It’s great for starting out.
However, support is important too. Is there a local shop owner or dealer that knows one of those karts better than the other that can set you up initially and work with you to make improvements?

Whichever one you feel is the best deal, local support does not have to be a kart shop, it can be another racer, do some inquiring where your going to race, you'll get good support on here with either one.

Whichever one you feel is the best deal, local support does not have to be a kart shop, it can be another racer, do some inquiring where your going to race, you'll get good support on here with either one.
A triton is one of the most tire friendly karts available. It’s great for starting out.
However, support is important too. Is there a local shop owner or dealer that knows one of those karts better than the other that can set you up initially and work with you to make improvements?

I guess that’s what I’m needing to find then a good race shop that will help give me information

Do you have scales or know a racer that does if so you can get good information here, if not you need the shop to actually set it up but I wouldn't rely totally on there information.
Yes I do I still have all of my karting equipment just been a few years didn’t wanna be behind the 8 ball plus not sure what everyone is doing to the tires now days

Yes I do I still have all of my karting equipment just been a few years didn’t wanna be behind the 8 ball plus not sure what everyone is doing to the tires now days
Just because there a kart shop does not mean they know tires for where your going to race, I'd suggest a few visits to the track ask questions pay attention to what there doing.

Im partial too the Triton .
No reason the Rival would not work .
Price or past experience would dictate the choice .
Judging by your signature you have the needed experience .

I know the 4 tires is key to a fast kart but I’m Getting back into karting and unsure wich to buy can you tell me your thoughts on both? I’ll be running clone 375 , 2018 rival and 2016 prc triton not sure wich I should buy.. Thanks!
We own both both karts are fast any given night I feel the rival has a little better exit speed

Back