Ultramax Tech Support

We have created a fb group so that all Ultramax chassis owners will get the first class treatment of in need of set up help or at the track help. As always I have my personal cell phone number available to all. Join the group and get the results!!!

JR Curtis
(309)281-0266
where are the serial numbers on a PHaze X Chassis I cannot seem to find mine thanks

2000 ultra max pro force. Can someone help me understand the front end geometry? The information is a bit sketchy for the set up with the pill front end. I understand the recommended set up numbers for caster and camber, but I need more information. 1/5 mile asphalt D oval. Box stock, ghost class. I took my son racing at the age of 12 for like three years and he has bought two carts to get me back into it. Any, and all responses are appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s a good starting point on caster block settings on a 18 rival an which line front or back big tube

I have a 03 Blaze Octane. It has a long slot like 4 holes on the spindles. Which hole should I have the tie rods be in. And should both tie rods be on the top of the spindle

On an blaze octane where should caster blocks be..and what numbers on scales should I be looking for..375 weight class clone, vega tires, bull ring track , slight banking..thanks for any help

Pros and cons of a 2020 ultramax rival ? Does it come in small tube and big tube ? If it does which is best for 180 - 200 pound driver ? How sensitive is it with tires ? New to ultramax and need all the help we can get

Pros and cons of a 2020 ultramax rival ? Does it come in small tube and big tube ? If it does which is best for 180 - 200 pound driver ? How sensitive is it with tires ? New to ultramax and need all the help we can get
Yes, big tube (1-1/4") and small tube (1-1/8") Rivals were available in 2020. Typically for that weight in stock classes you'd want the big tube. It's hard for me to quantify tire sensitivity. I wouldn't classify the Rival as a tire sensitive kart. Meaning they have a decent tire window to work with and still make speed.

Yes, big tube (1-1/4") and small tube (1-1/8") Rivals were available in 2020. Typically for that weight in stock classes you'd want the big tube. It's hard for me to quantify tire sensitivity. I wouldn't classify the Rival as a tire sensitive kart. Meaning they have a decent tire window to work with and still make speed.
Barrett Terry would use the Small tube for limited modified and open motors.

I’d recommend big tube for stock clone classes. More hp classes I’d be on a small tube. Sensitivity for tires in a rival it’s one of the most versatile chassis on the market for tire window.

Back