UMax blaze chassis

Wilkening

I picked up a umax blaze chassis this weekend. It is a bare chassis and I was looking at getting some parts for it. I’m search of every besides a motor. Let me know what u guys have.

Just a heads up you can find complete blaze rollers in the $400 range and by trying to build up a bare frame you will be way in the hole. To each his own though. Good luck

If you build it up, you'll save the pain of re-buying the shot bearings and inherited problems of a used chassis....plus since it's already bare, check it for cracks and powdercoat whatever color YOU like, then build up with peace of mind... Most parts available from BMI karts or similar, so you can price it out. I'd think you could build a frame up for $400 in additional parts... Maybe less if you're thrifty. You'll have to take care to find spindles to match the original caster and KPI splits.

I agree with Ted..... You will prolly need to buy the must of the kart...L Blocks, Spindles, steering shaft.... most of components but a lot of stuff you can get that are OEM where you wont need the specific Umax parts....

I agree with Ted..... You will prolly need to buy the must of the kart...L Blocks, Spindles, steering shaft.... most of components but a lot of stuff you can get that are OEM where you wont need the specific Umax parts....
Where can I get like a parts diagram to know what I need.

Start at one end, and work your way forward or back....from rear:

Rear Bumper,
Rear Bumper frame plugs,
rear axle,
rear bearings,
rear bearing carriers,
brake hub,
sprocket hub,
locking collars,
wheel hubs,
wheels,
tires....
MCP brake system (complete.),
Seat supports (rear),
Seat,
Seat sliders (front),
Steering column,
Steering upright if not included,
steering hub,
steering wheel,
steering block with locking pin,
tie rods,
spindles,
front hubs,
front castle nuts or nylocks,
floor mount gas tank,
gas line,
motor mount,
brake pedal,
brake rod,
throttle pedal,
throttle rod,
front bumper assembly,
body supports,
body,
steering fairing bracket and fairing,
side nerfs,
and all associated hardware (drilled for safety wire where applicable.)

That's most of it...maybe a couple small items left off. Get zip ties... And lots of 1/16" drill bits.

Back