Uncle Buck's Tire Solutions Syrup Tires and Prep

speedy79

Coke syrup racing is just around the corner. Here is what we are offering for syrup tires for the 2013/14 winter season:

Limited Supply of New Old Stock Dunlop DBS/DCS: Mounted on WMS TR2 Silver Wheels, Mounted, Cut and Internally Prepped. Choice of 7.10 or 8.00 rights:

Complete new set $345
New rights w/ used lefts $285
Rights Only $175

Dunlop DES/DDS Choice of 7.10 or 8.00 rights mounted, cut and internally prepped:

Complete set $450
Rights only $240

Firestone YJF scuffs prepped for syrup Mounted, Surfaced and Prepped:

$145

31" Bridgestone LR mounted, cut and prepped:

$70

We can also do Burris Tires and Firestone asphalt tires contact us with your needs.

We can upgrade any sets to Black rims for $20 additional per set. We can also prepare any of these sets on wheels you provide, contact us for pricing. 2 cycle and Open guys: We can hook you up with syrup tires cut and prepped for your needs, not just the same stuff the stockers use! We have our own unique profiles that are proven to run up front at KOC, Battle at the Barn and more.

Preps:

Krug Green: $28/quart
Syrup Inside: $25/quart
Inside 2.0: $25/quart

www.unclebucks.webs.com

speedy79

Thanks to everyone who has ordered tires so far. For those who are planning on ordering, Nov.11 will be the last day to order tires for The Rumble in The River City.

speedy79

We are sold out of NOS Dunlops. We will continue to offer the new DES/DDS Dunlops on WMS TR2 silver wheels for $450 a set w/ a choice of 7.10 or 8.00 rights. We have options for Dirt and Asphalt Firestones as well as Burris tires. Don't forget the Krug Green Prep or our internal preps for the DIY tire guys. Shoot me a PM with your needs and we will see what we can do for you or you can contact me by phone after 4 pm eastern 641-430-7985.

Thank you,

Josh Omans
www.unclebucks.webs.com

speedy79

Thanks to those that have ordered tires so far! Still have one week to get orders in for The Rumble in the River City.

speedy79

We have another syrup show in Iowa in Waterloo on Dec. 14. With three syrup shows right here in the state, there is no better time to invest in new syrup tires then for this winter. Give me a call and let me know what we can do for you!

speedy79

Monday is the last day to order tires for The Rumble in the river City. We will continue to ship out Krug Green and will have it on hand at the track. We can do tires for any of the upcoming syrup or indoor dirt races, just let us know your needs!

speedy79

I want to thank all those who have ordered tires and prep for the Rumble In the River City. The next syrup show coming up will be the Waterloo, IA show on Dec. 14. Tire orders for that race will need to be in by Monday Dec. 2.

speedy79

We had a great weekend in Mason City. Lots of top 3's and Top 5's! I will have to see the results to get all our customer finishes. Out of our pit our worst finish was a sixth and qualified for every race on time including one pole! Johnny Emerson took Uncle Buck's prepared Tires with our Inside Original prep to a 2nd place finish in the 50 lap PRO Clone main lastnight. Parker Brumm put Scott Badker's. 2 cycle on the pole and had a strong 2nd place run in RWYB and a 4th in UAS on our tires with Inside Original prep. Thank you to all our customers!

speedy79

Anybody still needing tires for Waterloo on Dec. 14. Tomorrow will be the last day to order for delivery to the track. We will take orders for Battle at the Barn until Jan 11. Thank you to all who have ordered all ready!

speedy79

Battle at the Barn is right around the corner. The deadline to order tires is Jan. 11. Thanks to all who have ordered so far and put their faith in our program this year.

speedy79

We need 15 more likes too reach 100 on our Facebook page. Once we reach 100, I will give a quart of our Inside 2.0 prep to one of our randomly selected followers!