Unilli Tires

W5R

Does anyone have any experience with how to prep these Unilli Tires? Looking for the best way to prep them both internally and externally, i have a roller and have several different lines of prep to use. I have heard that these tires take twice the amount of prep that you would use on a burris tire, but im not sure i believe that, they seemed to hook up pretty good on the track when i scuffed them in. They look and feel exactly like my maxxis Pink and Blues do, so im assuming you would do the same thing with them like you would a maxxis. Any help from someone that actually has experience and runs these tires weekly would be a great help, i have to run these in a class at the national races coming up this weekend and next weekend, so im trying to figure out what to do with them.

2 ounces inside the rights 1 ounce in the lefts seemed to be the ticket in most situations. We have run SQS and my Inside 2.0 prep in them. On the outside we used Track Tac stuff mostly, Black Sand, Topaz were the two we used the most but we ran them on a lot of low to medium bite tracks. I know Benji22 on here has a lot of experience with them and using the Pink Magic line as well.

Has anyone tried running these tires on asphalt? Do you run them right out of the wrapper? I apologize if I my be thread jacking.

Does anyone have any experience with how to prep these Unilli Tires? Looking for the best way to prep them both internally and externally, i have a roller and have several different lines of prep to use. I have heard that these tires take twice the amount of prep that you would use on a burris tire, but im not sure i believe that, they seemed to hook up pretty good on the track when i scuffed them in. They look and feel exactly like my maxxis Pink and Blues do, so im assuming you would do the same thing with them like you would a maxxis. Any help from someone that actually has experience and runs these tires weekly would be a great help, i have to run these in a class at the national races coming up this weekend and next weekend, so im trying to figure out what to do with them.

if you are looking for some more unillis I have some I would sell my track raced them but quit after low kart count 4783081432 let me know what you are contacting for if you do contact me call or text thank you

Has anyone tried running these tires on asphalt? Do you run them right out of the wrapper? I apologize if I my be thread jacking.

I tried the 12.0's a couple years ago when they first came out. Tire tread seperated in the middle and was a miracle I finished the race. This was on asphalt

Looking for some info about the new Unilli tires on the inside prep to use on the new 900 hard fast track .We use track tack preps. Thanks for any help

I have heard of people using the same as they use for Pinks. My 900's came with a big hump in the middle and not very true. Are people cutting these tires to true them or just scuffing then racing them?

We got 900s in. I thought they were a big improvement from the 800. Already started track testing these. We will be happy to fix tires for these upcoming races. Fill free to contact us. 803 804 2835

OLD thread but is anyone still using these? we have been running some prepped and they seem to be doing ok for us

Back