Unillis??

I have two complete brand new sets with a extra set of brand new right sides I can ship to you never touched dirt or prep. Or a rim 185$ shipped

so what is it about these tires do they have speed in them can you work them like a burris . i c they are being pushed a little bit around here but see no body on them which is my concern. anybody got any info on them besides the cost of them being very tempting.

so what is it about these tires do they have speed in them can you work them like a burris . i c they are being pushed a little bit around here but see no body on them which is my concern. anybody got any info on them besides the cost of them being very tempting.

Brian, talk to rainawaters at J&M, they have ran the unilli occasionally and had them working. Im getting a few sets for the liberty races and will be getting a few new sets for next year if they work around here real good. You can work them like a burris, from what i have seen a unilli needs about twice the work you would do to a burris.

Brian, talk to rainawaters at J&M, they have ran the unilli occasionally and had them working. Im getting a few sets for the liberty races and will be getting a few new sets for next year if they work around here real good. You can work them like a burris, from what i have seen a unilli needs about twice the work you would do to a burris.

yea i think i seen danny try them once then they were for sale and i dont see nobody else on them so its still a mystery i guess i will stick with the burris till i cant keep up with the unillis . one thing about the burris tire is that i can run them for 3, 4 , or 5 years and still have killer speed out of them. i think the ones im on now are 3 year old and still work just fine.ON THE SETS YOU SAY YOU ARE GETTING FOR LIBERTY YOU MITE WONT TO CHECK ON THAT I THINK IT IS A 33A TIRE RULE!!!

There are 2 races sponsored by Unilli tires, they are giving a free set of unilli tires to everyone who enters the clone heavy and flathead heavy race at the bluegrass nationals in Liberty Ky on nov 23-24th. You can call Ed and pre-enter and send your entry fee to him and they will ship you the tires before the race so you have time to prep and size them up.

There are 2 races sponsored by Unilli tires, they are giving a free set of unilli tires to everyone who enters the clone heavy and flathead heavy race at the bluegrass nationals in Liberty Ky on nov 23-24th. You can call Ed and pre-enter and send your entry fee to him and they will ship you the tires before the race so you have time to prep and size them up.

yea i c where they have added those classes now........im all for the unilli tires if they will last as long as the burris but if you have to replace them every 6months or every year then they are useless to me like the maxxis you have to cut half the tire off when you get it and throw it away within 6 months thats craaaazzzzzy.

how do you get six months out of a maxxis ??? I dont get 2 good races out of a set . seriouly ,
there is a nice outlaw practicectrack close by here . the guy that runs it was trying to get
everyone overthere on unillies but i dont know how it worked out . Years on o Burris? are you serious
or are you just ridding , I run dirt so please enlighten me.

if you cant get at least a couple of seasons on burris tires, you must be doing something wrong. I believe he's serious, i know people who have burris tires and have been running the same sets for 2-3 years, but they also arent they type of people to cut half the rubber off a brand new tire either, maybe thats why?

How do you not get more than 2 races out of a maxxis?Are you working your tires that hard or something? Not trying to be a dick, im seriously curious thats all. Myself and 0BADMAX both run dirt just like you do

how do you get six months out of a maxxis ??? I dont get 2 good races out of a set . seriouly ,
there is a nice outlaw practicectrack close by here . the guy that runs it was trying to get
everyone overthere on unillies but i dont know how it worked out . Years on o Burris? are you serious
or are you just ridding , I run dirt so please enlighten me.

you dont get 6 months out of a maxxis havent even heard of people getting 2 races out of them they are rich man tires i just said 6 months cause i figured that got the point across and give a benefit of a doubt avearage, im sure not everybody throws them away in a race or two but im pretty sure they do withih 6 months. disco donnie told me his are for sale as soon as he comes off the track for $5. to $10. thats crazy thats why they are a rich mans tire and thats why i really do appreciate these tracks with the burris rule. tell me how the maxxis tires are racer friendly when you have to throw them away every week or two just to keep up with the guy that has a little more money than you thats not seeing whos the best thats seeing whos the richest and im telling you now im a poor boy that loves to race and usally has pretty good speed in my kart and i can do it on burris tires that are two to three to four years old sometime the older the better theres nothing to enlighten you on its just thats the difference between maxxis and burris.

Back