Unknown JR champ. Help!!

53jr

I just picked up an older Jr champ for my son to run, in addition to our Prodigy. I've talked to several manufacturers, and none can claim it. One reputable source told me a Mishue Matrix, but can't get that verified.
20220526_220102.jpg
20220526_220041.jpg
20220526_215955.jpg
Any help identifying it would be appreciated!!!

Mishue didn't have a matrix, pretty sure that was legend karts, Mishue was Galaxy
Front end looks like a Pro kart, or early Twister

It looks VERY close to the Bandit Cyclops design. Same castor block design, nerf bars with tabs in the front and tubes in the back are the same. Same seat struts, same spindle design, one piece steering upright, and the chassis design is very very close. My 04 Cyclops has that same "Made in America" sticker on it.

If I had to guess I'm going to say it's gonna be no newer than 05 Bandit Cyclops. As far as setup for a Champ, I don't know what was recommended.

Last edited:
Jr champ chassis all run about the same numbers for that era. You could look up any 3 manufacturers you want and they will all be within a percent or 2 of each other. Once you get the general numbers you want to run its just minor changes from there.

Back