Upcoming RUSH crate program into karting with mandatory Hoosier tires questions

I think it's more like every rush car I have racing in my series is worth $500+ annually to me and I see the potential to get $250+ annually from every Rush Kart.

But... lets go to the meeting and see if it's about a lot of good for karting with very little bad.

It might be exactly what karting needs. We all know it's been a dying sport for 50 years, needing new liberalised up constrained direction.
What's good for the promoters has to be good for racing.

I dont believe they are mixing flat and champ. It says the tracks can choose wether their class will be a champ class or flat class. Only $500 to protest someones engine, that's a good deal lol. Can't forget there recommendation to buy new wheels so you dont get nailed for prepping tires.
Just checked again there are multiple places where $500 fine is applied.

First of all, when I realized they weren't monitoring their threads, I deleted their threads and blocked their posting.

Second, from what I've been able to determine, Rush is a car series (late models, sprint cars, etc).
As a car series they make their money from spectators, in kart racing, how are they going to make any money? The only way I can see is at the expense of the kart racer, 'cause there ain't no spectators to speak of.
You guys already have tracks and karting supported series up in that area. In my opinion, you'd be better off supporting what you already have instead of chasing after the new bright 'n shiny.

So, what I got outta this karting of the future is, I need $75 to register each driver, $590 for base engine with finish kit, 1 set of tires $260, that's $925 without weekly fees and extra tires. What's the payout weekly ?
If a tire gets cut by means of the body, another kart or the kart stand, it doesn't seem like I can use it.
No Mychrons ?
Are bully conversion kits allowed or do I need to buy a pile of drums ?

As a car series they make their money from spectators, in kart racing, how are they going to make any money?

Bob, fans are not their customers. Their customers are racers and tracks.

Their money is made from what they get from racers, tracks and maybe sponsors. The only involvement with fans is them making fans listen to their sales pitch during the races and any other time they can some good will in for their customer racers. Their actually a pain in the butt to listen to during the races and after, you'd think Parnellie Jones was out there racing their series.

Bob, it's a ponzi scheme when new customers dry up so will they. For the love of it I can't figure out why tracks don't charge them through the nose for them to use their facilities. Without tracks they would not have any place for their customers to use what they mandate.

I would not feel bad if this thread got deleted too. ... :):cool::D

ps... I just noticed your smiles button. LOL

To bad these tracks don’t get together and each pick a date and have there own series ,have money for senior clone, and possibly jr clone,trophies for predators,open tire rule and one tech official to follow the series,they get 40plus karts at state line for there $1000 to win, all these tracks would have record entries,this rush deal won’t work in this area ,at least with many karters,maybe big cars kids, that’s about it

If you're caught with a micron, not only are you disqualified, but you forfeit the device permanently? Now thats funny right there 😆😆😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You cant run any other classes at the track, cause you cant have prep in your trailer 😅😅😅😅 Ah this is entertaining
They must be planning on opening up a kart shop to resell all there confiscated parts and equipment, after there meeting the rules will probably read they keep your truck and trailer as well.

Does anybody know anything about the XXX kart that Precise sells? I'm sure the champ rules will gravitate towards that for next tear.

States that after talks tachometers will be allowed..... part numbers of allowed races will be posted. I hope it’s the mychron 5 if not I won’t be able to activate my flatheads variable cam timing for the last 3 laps of every race... let alone arm my karts magnetic ride control.

If they send tire samples to a lab to be tested and they have been ran on a track where prepped tires have also been ran they will fail the test, they will not conform to Hoosiers benchmarks

Back