UPDATE US 41 LAKE VILLAGE INDIANA!!!

lucas21

Sorry for so last min in advance as I got the green light for this today!!
Here is the schedule for Friday Saturday and Sundays Payouts and Fees classes etc. Ryan Lucas of Lucas Racing is putting this on if you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to reach out to Ryan via Facebook or
Cell 219-226-5731
leave a message or text if not answered right away.

Friday Night 6pm to 9pm Open Free Practice May do earlier if I have more committed participants cause I know most either haven't ran yet this yr or haven't been here in a while..

$10 Overnight Camping Per Night

$15 for 1 day pit pass
$25 for both days
we do offer reserved pitting contact me for more info on that.

Entries Both Days
$20 baby champ/rookies
$30 reg /pred money class
$35 warm ups *must run or atleast sign up in order to run Sundays money shows**
$45 for the 200-250 to win
$50 for the 500-750 to win
Guaranteed $$
No kart min for money!!!!

*Running order and payout may change depending on class counts payout only to increase the more i see coming thats for the Sunday money classes but must run ups warm ups Saturday to run for the money Sunday if not able Saturday but Sunday get with me asap!*

Sat May 28th
Gates:10am
Reg:11:30am
Prac:1pm
Racing:2pm

Sat running order

Baby champs-gift card
Jr.1 flat kart-$150
Jr.2 flat kart warm up-75% payback
Jr3.flat-$200
Box stock pred.-75% payback
Clone med.-$250
Jr1 champ-$100
Jr2. Champ-$150
Jr.3 champ-$150
Super hvy-$250
Lo 206-75% payback
Rwyb warm up-75% payback
Clone heavy warm up-75% payback
Fh-$500

Sun May 29th
Gates:11am
Reg:12pm
Prac:2pm
Racing:3pm

Sun running order

Baby champs-75% payback
Jr.1 flat kart-75% payback
Jr.2 flat -$250
Jr3.flat-75% payback
Box stock pred.-$150
Clone med.-75% payback
Jr1 champ-75% payback
Jr2. Champ-$150
Jr.3 champ-75% payback
Super hvy-75% payback
Lo 206-$100
Rwyb-$250
Fh-75% payback
Clone hvy-$500

We are going by k3 Karting rules so if you don't know them get with me and ill go over them with you...3 make a class again sorry for the last min but if your a true racer and no plans this holiday weekend we always tend to find our way to the track and this one will be worth it!!!!

We are also offering a true rwyb along with their outlaw program.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1653179103211.jpg
    FB_IMG_1653179103211.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 35
***NO LONGER REQUIRED TO RUN WARM UP TO QUALIFY FOR MONEY***

As I said before and ill hold my word I've had more than enough commitments I would make changes so for those who had prior plans one day can run the other as I know this was last min but you guys showed me you wanna race... I will be at the track later today to keep an eye on it as the weather is doing nothing but helping it right now and I still wanna see someone with a time less than 11.8**maybe a lil bonus at the end of both nights

Thank you again for the overwhelming support!!

Ryan Lucas

We had fun at this race on Saturday. Too bad we had to run our old flatty( ended up finding a gold plate in the bottom of tool box for feature) against them blue plate clones. We ended up turning 7300+ rpms with the engine and it was cooked by the end of the feature.

***NO LONGER REQUIRED TO RUN WARM UP TO QUALIFY FOR MONEY***

As I said before and ill hold my word I've had more than enough commitments I would make changes so for those who had prior plans one day can run the other as I know this was last min but you guys showed me you wanna race... I will be at the track later today to keep an eye on it as the weather is doing nothing but helping it right now and I still wanna see someone with a time less than 11.8**maybe a lil bonus at the end of both nights

Thank you again for the overwhelming support!!

Ryan Lucas

Is this a thing anymore? We need a track in this area.

Back