UPS

Chipg56

Once again UPS ( yoU People Suck) has let me down. Waiting for a package from Wisconsin, today it is on a delivery truck.......400 miles away in Maine. I find Fed Ex and USPS to be far more dependable

Last edited:
Nobody is dependable nowadays. I have an envelope with small carb parts shipped with 2 day deliver and took 8 or 9 days and tracking gave me a new message every day. In theory it was at my local distribution time on the due date or the day before but obviously it has been lost, but I understand now when I saw the young dummy driving the USPS truck. I also got a package from my neighbor even if both houses have visible numbers and the package was perfectly marked with name and correct address. Guess I was a little closer so he wouldn't have to move his a...

Look what ups did to my flywheel... what a joke!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-06-09-41-22-917_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-06-09-41-22-917_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2021-04-06-09-42-27-022_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-06-09-42-27-022_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 62
It's a whole new day, you'll have problems with any carrier. Try not to ship things that go through Philly. Most packages I get have been partially opened to see if there's something worth steeling inside if they get through at all.

Packages are taking significantly longer than usual currently (across all carriers.)
I've noticed that the carriers' insurance claim service has degraded as well. If they completely lose the package, sure, they'll accept a claim. If it's damaged in shipping, they invariably say it was packaged incorrectly (no matter how well it was packaged.)
Their mistakes are getting costly, and eventually it'll cost every racer more as a result.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Sure we are going through tough times, but the poor service at many different business and especially shipping ones comes from workers who don't care anymore and have no pride on what they do. You can see that at any job, including the educational system that I work for. When I 1st came to the States the first thing that called my attention is how people cared about their work, that is what I think made this country so great and that's why I love it and decided to stay. Unfortunately things have changed when people tale things for granted and it is starting to look more like overseas where in some countries people do not care at all. Many still do here but they are affected but those in the chain who don't.

UPS, USPS, and FedX signup for their extra tracking and stuff for free.
You'll have to wait for a mailed security code to you but the extra tracking you get is good.

Here we have not had a problem with UPS or Amazon delivery but the carrier for FedX is a pain.
She carries very heavy stuff on her shoulder in from the street and then just throws it down from her shoulder.
She does ok with light stuff but I wish she'd use a cart to bring in the big stuff.
USPS carrier will do anything he can to keep from walking up to the house including false reporting of attempted deliveries.
I don't know why when because of my security camera's I catch him every time and after reporting it he has to come back and deliver.

, USPS, and FedX signup for their extra tracking and stuff for free.
You'll have to wait for a mailed security code to you but the extra tracking you get is good.

Here we have not had a problem with UPS or Amazon delivery but the carrier for FedX is a pain.
She carries very heavy stuff on her shoulder in from the street and then just throws it down from her shoulder.
She does ok with light stuff but I wish she'd use a cart to bring in the big stuff.
USPS carrier will do anything he can to keep from walking up to the house including false reporting of attempted deliveries.
I don't know why when because of my security camera's I catch him every time and after reporting it he has to come back and deliver.
I had the same stuff with a USPS carrier, even with next day guaranteed delivery.

I made a similar mistake . If the zip is wrong . It goes to that place no matter if the address is right . Took two days to go to the wrong place and two weeks to come back .

Before y'all keep on dogging the likes of usps, it is worth while to mention that parcel volumes have quickly surged to ALL TIME RECORD LEVELS....and the people working at the big three (among others) USPS FEDEX UPS, are in some instances working 12-14-16 hrs a day shifts trying to keep the flow of parcels going to try to continue to serve their customers....and again, these people are HUMAN, they make mistakes, inevitably a parcel here or there will be misrouted, inadvertantly damaged or a few days late....try to imagine if your business suddenly increased 200-300% in a short time, I'll bet you will make mistakes and such when you're working 12-16 hrs a day....it's not that the likes of the big three and others don't appreciate your business, but is it totally necessary to be buying the likes of kitty litter online and then having it shipped to your front door? These types of deliveries are completely unnecessary and are a big part of the reasons why parcel delivery overall is struggling unlike ever before....speaking with a good degree of knowledge as a current employee of the one of the big three....😉

Before y'all keep on dogging the likes of usps, it is worth while to mention that parcel volumes have quickly surged to ALL TIME RECORD LEVELS....and the people working at the big three (among others) USPS FEDEX UPS, are in some instances working 12-14-16 hrs a day shifts trying to keep the flow of parcels going to try to continue to serve their customers....and again, these people are HUMAN, they make mistakes, inevitably a parcel here or there will be misrouted, inadvertantly damaged or a few days late....try to imagine if your business suddenly increased 200-300% in a short time, I'll bet you will make mistakes and such when you're working 12-16 hrs a day....it's not that the likes of the big three and others don't appreciate your business, but is it totally necessary to be buying the likes of kitty litter online and then having it shipped to your front door? These types of deliveries are completely unnecessary and are a big part of the reasons why parcel delivery overall is struggling unlike ever before....speaking with a good degree of knowledge as a current employee of the one of the big three....😉

How in the world these companies (UPS, USPS, and FedEx) didn't see this coming shows a complete lack of competence.

Unless you're living under a rock, it wasn't difficult to see online shopping surging even before the pandemic, let alone one year in to it.

How in the world these companies (UPS, USPS, and FedEx) didn't see this coming shows a complete lack of competence.

Unless you're living under a rock, it wasn't difficult to see online shopping surging even before the pandemic, let alone one year in to it.
Exactly, well put! It dosnt matter what is being ordered, or even the quantity of what is ordered, it is the mailman's job to deliver the package on time and in the condition the item originally was in. That's what they are paid to do.

Y'all are funny . You want fast cheap gaurenteed service .
I have no idea how many packages are being shipped , no doubt a lot . More then i know .
You just don't snap your fingers and a new facility pops up with equipment and personel to support it .
I can send an engine to North Carolina for about 40.00$ or i could drive it there with personalized care for about 400.00$ and three hard days .

The reason you could do it for $400 and three days is because you don't have special equipment like a post office does. And it would still take 3 days or more with a post office.

Y'all are funny . You want fast cheap gaurenteed service .
I have no idea how many packages are being shipped , no doubt a lot . More then i know .
You just don't snap your fingers and a new facility pops up with equipment and personel to support it .
I can send an engine to North Carolina for about 40.00$ or i could drive it there with personalized care for about 400.00$ and three hard days .
I think the delivery service should work like most of us have to.

If you take on a project, it is reasonable to expect delivery in a reasonable amount of time, usually discussed at the time project is accepted.
If the deadline is unattainable, the order should be refused.
There is no reason to accept $80 for an overnight letter (bid) to be delivered 200 miles. And not deliver for 7 days.

Just my opinion.

I think the delivery service should work like most of us have to.

If you take on a project, it is reasonable to expect delivery in a reasonable amount of time, usually discussed at the time project is accepted.
If the deadline is unattainable, the order should be refused.
There is no reason to accept $80 for an overnight letter (bid) to be delivered 200 miles. And not deliver for 7 days.

Just my opinion.
True .
On the other hand if the bid was important enough hand delivery was an option .
What I've seen on the guaranteed service of late is its not .

Back