Us 41 lake village

Last few times I've gone by it's looked like a field almost. There's grass and weeds growing on the track and looks like nothing is going on there anymore. I know a couple people are working with the guy who owns it but that place will never be what it was.

Was told at k3 they ( don't know who ) was suppose to have a meeting last night at the track at 4 pm this is y I posted it.

Only word i can say FOR sure. Is the aim is to race. The previous promotors are clearing there belongings and turning the keys over. Maintaince is suppose to start next week.

ever thought about running friday nights or another night other than saturday since every track in america runs on saturdays pretty much. would be nice to go race on friday night somewhere.

-My plan is run on sundays, for points, opposite of whatever pontiac starts with.

-Saturday night specials when k3 is off (usually 2 nights a month til after labor day)
*exception of if any of those nights fall on Ben Hurs big 3 shows.

I can remember a few years back we use to run at Boswell at the fair grounds not to far south of LV and it was on Friday night and there was a lot of karts that showed up there ,Sunday day is tuff having to go to work on Monday plus there are some people that still go to church

I can remember a few years back we use to run at Boswell at the fair grounds not to far south of LV and it was on Friday night and there was a lot of karts that showed up there ,Sunday day is tuff having to go to work on Monday plus there are some people that still go to church
Well id love to do friday nights. If i didnt work... its not that i dont wanna run that day, i cant. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Constructive question, can you be successful running Sunday's? I would say Saturdays would be determential to the sport in this area since K3 is so successful. Sundays will limit your kart count for reasons above. Just food for thought.

Think Sundays will work just look Little E they run on Sundays once a month and they get 120 +
The biggest thing 41 has to over come is the track surface it has not been good the last couple years. Its not because they The people have not tried its just lack of equipment. When mother nature helped with rain and a all Kart roll in we saw what the track could be it was fast and smooth.
The new owner needs to help these guys out with some equipment. The grounds and buildings are in good shape The track needs some TLC and when they say are ready to try to race we need to support it. We started there in 2015 with my 6 year old daughter in a baby champ that track will always be Home to us. I hope people will support the track when they are ready Good Luck Guys.
John Pitner

Look the biggest issue with that track and anyone who raced there before it started swapping hands knows it's the surface. The clay that was on that track got taken out and underneath it is just sand and dirt filled with rocks. Until someone brings the clay back and can build the actual racing surface back up that track won't be able to make it with the other tracks around. I can't speak for everyone but everytime I've gone in the past few years the surface has always been the problem especially the rocks. I miss the fast high banked calcium prepped track Billy ran but it'll never be that good.

Back