US 41 Speedway Karting Schedule

Collin

ATTENTION GO KART DRIVERS & FANS ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Here is the schedule for Karts at US 41 Speedway!!!!! Times & Classes TBA!!!!

Sunday May 8th

Friday " Flat Out Friday" May 27th Armed Forces Memorial

Saturday July 2nd "All American Shootout"

Saturday August 6th

Sunday August 28th

Friday September 1st

Last edited:
NOT EVERYONE IS ON FACEBOOK
1D56BF3D-3D0D-4A79-8F98-DC0839068B86.jpeg
Sounds like the classes are whatever the racers make them for that day.

Roll call, then pretend itโ€™s K3 and roll call. If ppl wanna come down from Michigan we gonna pretend itโ€™s palmyra classes to suit them too?

ATTENTION GO KART DRIVERS & FANS ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Here is the schedule for Karts at US 41 Speedway!!!!! Times & Classes TBA!!!!

Sunday May 8th

Friday " Flat Out Friday" May 27th Armed Forces Memorial

Saturday July 2nd "All American Shootout"

Saturday August 6th

Sunday August 28th

Friday September 1st
Roll call, then pretend itโ€™s K3 and roll call. If ppl wanna come down from Michigan we gonna pretend itโ€™s palmyra classes to suit them too?
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I have never seen a track that requires 380 for blue plate animal Jr sportsman class.
That and I haven't been to a track that allows a 12 year old to run with adults. Even in predator. If anything from what I've seen of predator races that's the last class I'd be mixing kids and adults.

I hope that's a typo and supposed to be 15 and up.

My son races Junior LO206 CIK down at NCMP but we live in Valpo. We are wanting to see if he likes dirt track racing. Does anyone know of someone that would be willing to provide a kart for an arrive and drive to test one day. Not looking to race, just want to see if he likes it and run some laps with someone that can provide some direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What does jr sportsman translate to? Ive never seen a track advertise this class..us41 included. But a lot of people say "sportsman".

My son races Junior LO206 CIK down at NCMP but we live in Valpo. We are wanting to see if he likes dirt track racing. Does anyone know of someone that would be willing to provide a kart for an arrive and drive to test one day. Not looking to race, just want to see if he likes it and run some laps with someone that can provide some direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately our jr flat kart doesn't fit their rules but if we end up, or they change their mind,
we would gladly let you get some laps(extremely interesting to me, how no one jumped on this)

I think the track just reopened and not a lot of people have gotten the word yet.

This is how we got started, someone let me drive one, and weve been hooked ever since.

Good luck!!! Someone help these guys out!

What does jr sportsman translate to? Ive never seen a track advertise this class..us41 included. But a lot of people say "sportsman".
Jr sportsman is a Jr champ kart. Some rules vary between sportsman and champ. But most times a track will allow both in the same class. As long as you fit the criteria as in you cannot run a Sr champ chassis in Jr classes. Our flat kart doesn't fit either or else we would be running that

Unfortunately our jr flat kart doesn't fit their rules but if we end up, or they change their mind,
we would gladly let you get some laps(extremely interesting to me, how no one jumped on this)

I think the track just reopened and not a lot of people have gotten the word yet.

This is how we got started, someone let me drive one, and weve been hooked ever since.

Good luck!!! Someone help these guys out!
This track has changed hands and different promotions for the last 10 years. I hope the best for whoever is doing it now. Haven't been back in quite a while now but I hope someone put A LOT of clay back down. If anyone remembers the banking from way back you'd know this used to be one fast track. After all the clay got cut out it was a sandy rocky slow mess.

This track has changed hands and different promotions for the last 10 years. I hope the best for whoever is doing it now. Haven't been back in quite a while now but I hope someone put A LOT of clay back down. If anyone remembers the banking from way back you'd know this used to be one fast track. After all the clay got cut out it was a sandy rocky slow mess.
Pmd you

Back