Using baby shampoo to wash dirt track tires

So I heard Baby shampoo and water is the best to wash dirt track kart racing tires in because it doesn't degrease the natural oils in the tires like soaps that degrease which would cause them to make them harden after a couple washes if degreasing soaps are used, I was wondering of this was true

Its two fold... simple green and other degreasers pull the oils to the surface and create great bite... however over time they can pull the oils and harden the tire but if your prepping/conditioning weekly, it won't hurt a thing, at least not for the average life span of a race tire.

I used the TrackTac blue tire wash and loved it, but at $20 a qt it got expensive and we went back to diluted simple green, no difference was found in our program.

Its two fold... simple green and other degreasers pull the oils to the surface and create great bite... however over time they can pull the oils and harden the tire but if your prepping/conditioning weekly, it won't hurt a thing, at least not for the average life span of a race tire.

I used the TrackTac blue tire wash and loved it, but at $20 a qt it got expensive and we went back to diluted simple green, no difference was found in our program.
We sell it for $20 a gallon.

I dilute the Trac Tac tire wash. Guess I'm real cheap! I feel the Tire wash was formulated for the tires and preps so it was a better choice i also have a great deal of money invested in my tires . simple green is a swiss army knife of cleaners and i don't believe tires were the intended purpose. It's great for washing air filter though.

I dilute the Trac Tac tire wash. Guess I'm real cheap! I feel the Tire wash was formulated for the tires and preps so it was a better choice i also have a great deal of money invested in my tires . simple green is a swiss army knife of cleaners and i don't believe tires were the intended purpose. It's great for washing air filter though.
Yes

Go to your local industrial cleaning supply shop youll have a ton of stuff to choose from and at about half the price and probably the same stuff as trac tac.lol there is no such thing as specially formulated for kart tires.thats hog wash advertising and marketing.just like goat pee they use it on printing presses at your local newspaper printing company.guarantee its not 28$ a qt either.😂😂💸🏦

Go to your local industrial cleaning supply shop youll have a ton of stuff to choose from and at about half the price and probably the same stuff as trac tac.lol there is no such thing as specially formulated for kart tires.thats hog wash advertising and marketing.just like goat pee they use it on printing presses at your local newspaper printing company.guarantee its not 28$ a qt
Ya need to go watch george carlin on youtube and watch advertising skit he does its great

Go to your local industrial cleaning supply shop youll have a ton of stuff to choose from and at about half the price and probably the same stuff as trac tac.lol there is no such thing as specially formulated for kart tires.thats hog wash advertising and marketing.just like goat pee they use it on printing presses at your local newspaper printing company.guarantee its not 28$ a qt either.😂😂💸🏦
what's the name of the printing chemical? if I ask for goat pee will they know what I'm talking about?

Back