Using baby shampoo to wash dirt track tires

I'd like to run 7.5 on the rears, or all the way around, but currently only have access to a 10" for the rr & 8.5 on LR & rf. If I had access to wheels & tires I'd keep experimenting with narrower wheels & tires until the karts get loose then back off some. Hopefully the wheel & tire supply will return before they get into a faster class
There is a big demand for tires but you can find used wheels of all different sizes. Put a post in the personal items that you are looking for wheels and you will have a few people contact you with wheels. If I had a few more sets I would practically give you a set to help you out but I only have 5 sets and they all have new tires and a few have takeoffs. This forum is a helpful tool for all kart racers so you will probably get some great help from experienced guys on here. Good Luck

There is a big demand for tires but you can find used wheels of all different sizes. Put a post in the personal items that you are looking for wheels and you will have a few people contact you with wheels. If I had a few more sets I would practically give you a set to help you out but I only have 5 sets and they all have new tires and a few have takeoffs. This forum is a helpful tool for all kart racers so you will probably get some great help from experienced guys on here. Good Luck
I keep my eyes open on all the local sites but ...there isn't a big market here in AZ. Between shipping prices & a problem I had ordering used tires from a guy a while back, I figured I'm stuck new stuff from a store or local used stuff.

If I was using baby shampoo to wash anything on my kart, I wouldn't tell anyone about it.
That's because you haven't spent money and hours of your time doing prep work.
If I lived in commiforniacation I wouldn't tell anyone.....no worries there though

I have a homemade tire washer that spins tires horizontally and uses a brush inside the lid when closed. Literally takes 5 seconds to clean a tire. All I have ever used and the tires, once dried, are still viable and sticky. All we do is add a 5 second squirt of Dawn to the original 5 gallons we add to the tank which holds 5 gallons of water.

Back