USPS shipping

I have couple of things coming to me USPS that originally were to arrive yesterday. Now when I check the status the delivery date is gone and it just says in transit to next shipping facility. I do though agree that it seems UPS and FedEx items seem to be staying on schedule for their promised delivery dates. With Amazon I have noticed a lot of stuff lately has been delivered by their delivery team where as I used to get a lot of stuff from UPS when ordering from them. I am guessing they are working towards making that more the normal. It could also be the fact I have 3 huge Amazon distribution centers with in 20 miles of me. That is one advantage of living in the Nashville area even if the dirt tracks are more scarce.

Post office is falling behind . Fedx ship june 23 12:30pm arrive june 25 3pm base rate . Direct from fedx office : not a u-post or satellite sale place , they hike up the cost as well as add a day .

I have couple of things coming to me USPS that originally were to arrive yesterday. Now when I check the status the delivery date is gone and it just says in transit to next shipping facility. I do though agree that it seems UPS and FedEx items seem to be staying on schedule for their promised delivery dates. With Amazon I have noticed a lot of stuff lately has been delivered by their delivery team where as I used to get a lot of stuff from UPS when ordering from them. I am guessing they are working towards making that more the normal. It could also be the fact I have 3 huge Amazon distribution centers with in 20 miles of me. That is one advantage of living in the Nashville area even if the dirt tracks are more scarce.

So I just checked on the status of the above USPS Priority package I mentioned. It was shipped out June 19th from Yorkville Illinois and now was just updated from USPS to say it arrived in Elk Grove Illinois which is 48 miles from where it originated. Looking like they are having major issues. At this rate I hope maybe I will have this package by the following weekend. :(

Back