Valve Cover Question

I have an engine that I've been pulsing the fuel pump from the valve cover. This same valve cover still has the existing stock vent that runs to my catch can.

I've now decided I want to pulse from the crankcase and the port on the valve cover won't be used. To stay legal, can I just plug this unused hole off and use this valve cover or do I need to buy a new cover?

Thanks in advance.
LOL!.. I understand that there might not be an advantage either way, but it is getting moved.. I'll just put a new valve cover on to be sure...
if the valve cover came through tech and I were the tech person I would not call it but I would tell you not to bring it back