VDKA - 2021

PJ-VA

Getting close to race time for VDKA - 1st race will be April 24th at Albemarle Speedway - be sure to call Wes Morgan for parking sure he will add his phone number- (i never seem to have it when I need it!!)
Running basically the same classes as last year - dropping Clone Burris and adding Predator Sprint 375.
Jr Stars Sprint and Champ (exhibition only - not for points)
Jr Sportsman Sprint and Champ - Points and Pro.
Restricted Jr and Jr Champ - Points and Pro.
Clone Medium - Clone Heavy - Clone Extra Hvy - Points and Pro.
Sr. Champ Animal and Clone - Points and Pro.
Animal Heavy - Points and Pro.
Predator Heavy - Points and Pro.
Check our website, VaKarting.com for all the rules and detailed information on each class for weights, ages etc.
We still have a few sponsor spots open for 2021, $300 per spot, just get in touch with me soon.
In addition we are looking for a few good men or women to join the VDKA Board. If you are interested or know someone that would like to help, please let me know so we can get the word out to the members - Cameron Wood has shown interest and it was "suggested" that we try to get Scotty Bajer back into the circle!! What do you all think?
Know some are wondering about the banquet....ME TOO!! Trying to put something together but have nothing definite yet but as soon as a plan is in the works will you all know!
Good luck to all at the Gobbler today, stay safe and hope to see everyone soon!
PETE

Back