Vector Cutz by CarlsonMotorsports

Tires at Daytona road course, Daytona Dirt, Holiday Classic in Phoenix, Indoor Dirt @ Lincoln, NE, Rumble on syrup in Ft. Wayne, IN and syrup tracks up and down the east coast.

Looking for a shop that can handle all of your tire needs?
Burris, Hoosier, Vega, Maxxis, & more...
You just found them.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
27 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

And yes, we can cut your tires! (new & used)
We also offer prep services, internal and external prepping.

Quick turn-around on all tire service!
Send'em in!

Carlson Motorsports
215 N. High St.
Linden, IN 47955
765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

Don't forget!

We will be at the OVKA trade show & swap meet Feb 4th in Wilmington, OH.

We can pick-up and deliver orders at the show to help save on shipping!

Call us today with your order!
765-339-4407

Cut treaded Hoosiers, left rear FK, road race MG Reds, Burris 33s, and Vega Yellows going out the door today.
With the warmer weather (finally) and a big increase in tire orders, you can tell race season is just around the corner!

Give us a call today for the best set of blueprinted tires for your money.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
28 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407

New Hoosier FKSE tire sets shipping today.
Ton of pavement tires (Bridgestone YLC) being picked up.
Cutting Hoosier FK (midwest) and more Burris tomorrow.

Tire business has been great (Thank you for the long hours!)

Give us a call for blueprinted tires.
765-339-4407

Cutting & shipping Hoosier A40s for pavement this week.
Also Vega Yellows and of course, more Burris 33s.

Give us a call for your next set of Bp'd tires!

765-339-4407

Been a busy last couple of weeks!

Hoosier FKSE for dirt & A40s for pavement, Vega Yellows for pavement & dirt, Bridgestone 5" sprint tires, and as always - several sets of Burris 33s all shipping first of the week.

Thank you all for your continued business!
Brian

Brian,
I'm new to asphalt racing. The place I'm wanting to race has an open tire rule. Which would give me more for my money, Hoosiers or Vega's.
Thanks

Either would be good choices. Some tracks favor the Hoosier, while at others the Vegas are hard to beat.
As far as durability, both companies offer harder compounds, but as you gain more durability you lose performance - it's a trade-off we all have to live with using open tire rules. Tire prices are about the same, so again, no real savings there. If you're having the tires cut and internally prepped, they will remain faster over the course of many more heat cycles - that's the biggest advantage I've seen with pavement tires (no matter which brand you choose to go with.)

Thanks for your question.
If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to give us a call at the shop.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
28 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407

Congratulations Ryan Diatte for winning the UAS Grand Nationals on Vector Cutz & preps!
We're glad to be a part of such a great winning combination!

Thanks!
Brian & Sarah

No "Black Friday" sale -- just honest to goodness hard work today at fair prices.

If you need something - just give us a call,
and Thanksgiving Blessings to you all!

765-339-4407

Congratulations to ALL of our Vector Cutz tire and prep customers on making this year one to remember.

Get your orders in now for pick-up/delivery at the OVKA show in Wilmington, OH the first Saturday in February.

We will be bringing plenty of Hoosier & Burris tires with us to the show. We will be mounting and cutting sets for customers right up to show time to save our customers on some shipping.
Don't delay - call today and get on the list for tire work now!

Vector Cutz (tire blueprinting)

765-339-4407

We'll have several new and used sets of Burris and Hoosiers with us at the OVKA show in Wilmington, OH this Saturday, Feb. 3rd.
We will also have some of our Vector Tire Cutting Bits and preps available at the show.
Same three booths as last year (right inside the door.)

You are welcome to bring tires to the show to send back with us to have worked on and save a bundle on shipping!

Hope to see everyone there!

Brian & family

Road race & sprint tires all day today!

Vegas, Hoosiers, & Burris all next week from the looks of the order board.

THANKS!

Give us a call for ALL of your tire needs.

765-339-4407

Currently working the NEW Hoosier FK right sides for the Indiana Dirt Kart Series @ Plymouth & Baer Field.
Good luck to all of our Vector Cutz customers!

Thanks,
Carlson Motorsports
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
featuring: Vector Cutz
765-339-4407

Brian, not sure if you are familiar with my areas tracks in Southwest Missouri, but plan to run regularly at Twister Alley in Butterfield. I would consider it typical Midwest low/mid bite. Some races it’s got moisture, some races it’s dry slicked. I am going to want to try some Hoosiers this year. I am running a phenom chassis in stock appearing small block. What compounds would you recommend.

I have read your write up on your site and although it’s an older write up I like what you have found with the Hoosiers. I want minimal prepping. Just wiping outside if needed to fire the tires off.

Looking to buy a couple sets that are different compounds for the wetter times that have some bite to the slicker dry slick times.

Give us a call at the shop. I'm headed to Hoosier today and will eb working on several sets late this afternoon/evening for customers.

I am familiar with your area and the dirt just fine (I've raced just about everywhere with either a kart or sprint car) but please give us a call so we can discuss your specific tracks further.

Hoosiers can take less prep, but you'll still want to prep them.
If everyone were on no prep, I believe Hoosier (and Vega) would hands down be the tire of choice due to the amount of natural rubber in the blends they use. But you know the deal, if one person preps, then everyone is going to have to.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407

- - - Updated - - -

Give us a call at the shop. I'm headed to Hoosier today and will eb working on several sets late this afternoon/evening for customers.

I am familiar with your area and the dirt just fine (I've raced just about everywhere with either a kart or sprint car) but please give us a call so we can discuss your specific tracks further.

Hoosiers can take less prep, but you'll still want to prep them.
If everyone were on no prep, I believe Hoosier (and Vega) would hands down be the tire of choice due to the amount of natural rubber in the blends they use. But you know the deal, if one person preps, then everyone is going to have to.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407

Back