Vector Mount for GoPro

That's really neat, just wonder how it would do on dirt, lol. The many transitions in the desert video on their site was smooth. But, they kept going back and forth. I sense a possibility it would get lost on a pretty rough atv or off road type setting. When I say lost, I mean spinning out of view. But, I could easily see it working on karts or dirt cars. Just where the hell would you mount that large contraption?

That is really nice, I just can't see findng a spot on a kart for it. Right over the right front tire is the only location I can see it working. Unless you used it on champs. That would work nicely. Flat karts though I'm not too sure.

Unless you make a pretty large extension and mount it to the frame just in front of the engine.
Was originally thinking wedge karts could use it pretty easily too, but would need some work there too.

That is really nice, I just can't see findng a spot on a kart for it. Right over the right front tire is the only location I can see it working. Unless you used it on champs. That would work nicely. Flat karts though I'm not too sure.

Unless you make a pretty large extension and mount it to the frame just in front of the engine.
Was originally thinking wedge karts could use it pretty easily too, but would need some work there too.

I got rid of my karts for a B-Mod and was thinking of that....the right panel would probably be the best part. that have a suction cup base for it on the website.

Lol, they sell the weight on the site. Buy that for $17 and take two spindle bearings and take a Delrin rod, small piece of Lexan and you saved yourself at least $150.

They even sell the gimbal ball leveling ball that goes on the tripod setup for $16. Make a little mount for that and attach it to your decking or roof and you're set.

Back