Vega tire program

Get the thicks for soft tracks, thins for the good tracks, no need to cut. Use whatever your normal prep program is.

Not saying your wrong, but I run thins all the time. Only time we ever see vegas at most tracks is rain or extremely sloppy wet when we get there.
There is a particular track here that is a vega style track. Very wet, extremely soft to the point you leave foot prints and a screw driver will practically fall into the dirt. Even there we run vegas any where from high teens to mid thirty durometer. Always run thins. Only thicks I have run were asphalt tire that we resurfaced and cut. Not saying the thicks won't run. But most conditions I have seen or heard never get bad enough to run thicks. I'm sure that is area dependant.

Where are you racing at shallow?
I could see thicks working up north on burris tracks.

I worked for venom juice when it was under eric rendleman performance for around 4 years. We fooled with vegas quite a bit. I could give some pointers depending on where you run at.

Thanks,
Daniel Hindre

What about the red Vegas? What conditions do they work the best and do you all internally prep them the same as you would a Maxxis?

vegas work when vegas wanna work......
Care to elaberate? Your post doesn't make any sense. I have a set of new thick yellow vegas im trying to get inshape. At ohio valley yellow vegas seem to be the go to tire as they seem to work better than burris 33's and maxxis tires.

Vegas work great on low bite tracks.

Track Tac brown (or kryptonite) on the inside. Mint and Black sand on the outside. PRW with Blacks sand/acrysol

ecc_33 that Ohio valley type dirt is very compatable with Vegas, I compare that dirt to almost cheese cake. Vegas punching in the teens work pretty well across the board in that area. The dirt is about the least abrasive as I've seen and with that seems to like a dryer tire.

Thank you sir. I have a set punching 55. they are new and have been rolled inside with tire perfections medium. I now know I need something That will lower that more.

try some venom juice soak 5 use that roll out side of tires hen check them again that what we used and it softened them up quick

Our vega program this year was very very good up north here. Feel free to give me a call if I can help you in any way.
Tom Dawson
Transfer Tornado Cuts
724-456-3757

Not saying your wrong, but I run thins all the time. Only time we ever see vegas at most tracks is rain or extremely sloppy wet when we get there.
There is a particular track here that is a vega style track. Very wet, extremely soft to the point you leave foot prints and a screw driver will practically fall into the dirt. Even there we run vegas any where from high teens to mid thirty durometer. Always run thins. Only thicks I have run were asphalt tire that we resurfaced and cut. Not saying the thicks won't run. But most conditions I have seen or heard never get bad enough to run thicks. I'm sure that is area dependant.

Where are you racing at shallow?
I could see thicks working up north on burris tracks.

I worked for venom juice when it was under eric rendleman performance for around 4 years. We fooled with vegas quite a bit. I could give some pointers depending on where you run at.

Thanks,
Daniel Hindre

You know the answer i gave was very basic.
Im here now also..lol, im getting to know how wet these tracks can be and are.

Back