Vega yellows

Yes, for a flat kart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-105416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119-105416_Chrome.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 17
I don't know anything about the track, if it was me I'd have three sets with about 60cc-100cc rolled internal, then wipe bite and see how they end up.

It all depends on what brand of prep you run as to how much internal. I'd run 90-100cc of my internal, prep with a good bite agent and my weekly prep for cold weather if I was doing yellows to run right now.

Im confused because if the thick Vegas were really good out of the wrapper that should tell you that you dont need much prep. You may be slow because the track is too good for Vegas and you need a prep up Maxxis. Sounds like the White Maxxis will be the way to go when they become available again.

Im confused because if the thick Vegas were really good out of the wrapper that should tell you that you dont need much prep. You may be slow because the track is too good for Vegas and you need a prep up Maxxis. Sounds like the White Maxxis will be the way to go when they become available again.
I've noticed I was faster on maxxis, maybe I was spinning, maybe the track is "built" for maxxis, I have pink and blues now. And your right I might have over prepped the Vegas, as I wiped them Monday through Thursday last week and haven't used them because of work, but I did not wipe them at all this week.

Back