vegas race

spincycle

WHAT A BORE! i simply cant wait for the next 1.5 mile cookie cutter track race...NOT! how many times did the announcers mention how many races there are during the season on these types of tracks? like 10 maybe? thats 10 or so weekends i will be planning on something else to do than watching these snooze-fests.

spin

You're kidding, aren't you? 10 leaders, 20 lead changes, last lap pass for the win, fastest car won, what else is there? It was a good race in my opinion.

Great race I thought. Did have couple boring parts but different cars leading all day and great finish! Wanted Jr but I like brad also.

Lol, some people expect 6 wide finish, cars flipping, cars catching fire and a police chase afterward.

I agree I thought it was a pretty good race...it kept me watching till the end

Fasest car won? Thank goodness fuel ran short then

LOL. And historically I recall the Fords being the ones with poor fuel mileage. But then, that was years ago....... the last time I found NASCAR interesting. I personally prefer the road-races. More elements involved to win than just go fast & turn left. Oh, and hope you have enough gas to do it until the checkered.

LOL. And historically I recall the Fords being the ones with poor fuel mileage. But then, that was years ago....... the last time I found NASCAR interesting. I personally prefer the road-races. More elements involved to win than just go fast & turn left. Oh, and hope you have enough gas to do it until the checkered.

Al, I'll assume you didn't watch the race. The Ford did not get better fuel mileage than the Chevrolet. The Ford made its last pitstop later while the Chevrolet gambled that it could make it to the end without pitting again.

Road course races in NASCAR rely on fuel mileage even moreso than do the oval events. The same mentality of figuring fuel runs backwards from the end to map out pit stops originated on the road courses and is now prevalent in all NASCAR races.

last lap pass for the win? you call a car running out of gas and moving out of the racing groove to let the car behind them go ahead and pass uncontested for the win a last lap pass for the win? i call it anti-climatic and B O R I N G! :)

spin

last lap pass for the win? you call a car running out of gas and moving out of the racing groove to let the car behind them go ahead and pass uncontested for the win a last lap pass for the win? i call it anti-climatic and B O R I N G! :)

spin

Well, Brad was in 2nd, Jr was leading...Brad then went ahead of Jr (aka went PASSED him) ...on lap 267 (out of 267) ... And went on to Win

I see it as a last lap pass for the Win ... No matter how, why, when or who.

no different than indy cars, indy 500 is only race worth watching. daytona and talladega are only good races in nascar anymore. jmo

Back