*** Venom Juice Tire Treatment***

CH3Racing

Site Supporter
We are proud to announce that the Venom Juice brand will be under new distribution. Kevin Bishop of Kevin Bishop Racing Development has acquired exclusive marketing rights of Venom Juice Racing Products. We as a company(ATTL Products) have been working with Kevin for almost 4 years. Kevin has been highly involved in our testing of new products as well as working with our current products over the years to achieve the most speed possible. We as a team are working together to revamp and improve the VJ line, we are leaving the program the same but are modifying the current formulations for a better result by the end user. The Black has already been modified, be looking for more modifications in the future. We have been working on this transition since early 2014 and with the starting of Kevin Bishop Racing Development we feel this is the perfect time. Venom Juice Tire Treatment was developed as a add on to the Venom Cuts tire services, it will be going back to its roots as KBRD will be offering full tire and track side services. We feel this is the best decision for the future of Venom Juice and its customers, Randy and Chris will always be there to support all ATTL customers but Kevin Bishop will now be the leader of Team Venom.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Kevin Bishop Racing Development is proud to announce that we have acquired exclusive marketing rights to Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant.

This very advanced prep line has been owned and operated by ATTL. INC./ Track Tire Treatments for the past 4 years.

I personally would like to Thank Randy and Colleen Ransom (and Cooper), Chris Harris and the whole ATTL. Team on trusting and believing in me as I start this "New" Chapter in my career.

In early 2014, we started to review the Venom Juice brand and how we could take the current products, make them even more user friendly and advance them to better accommodate the current tire compounds that are in place. (Karting and Stock Cars)

During the process of developing these blends, we developed a very mild, rapid drying agent to aid in curing the Stimulant, and make the stimulant penetrate deeper and give tyre even more bite and life.

The Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant 2014 - Product Line.....
Venom Pink
Venom Black
Venom Blue
Venom Soak
Venom Green (Internal Stimulant Karts)
Venom Invisible (Internal Stimulant for Karts, Stock Cars)
Venom Red (External Stimulant for Karts, Stock Cars)

The Venom Juice Products have advanced chemicals, that aren't your typical solvent based preps. Therefore will require less preparation and usage.
Kevin Bishop Racing Development will also offer Tyre preparation (All Brands) services and track-side support/services through out the country.

I have dedicated over 25 years of my life into motorsports. During these years, Dedication and Integrity has given me many successful opportunities. KBRD was built upon these ethics, and with the addition of Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant, we look forward to serving you and the industry for a very long time to come.

Join Team VENOM Today!!!!!

Thank You,

Kevin Bishop
Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant "NEW" Phone #
864-680-3553
venomjuice.com

Is the Venom Red the same thing as the previous Red Hot? If not, is Red Hot still available?

ONEHARDHEAD, Yes it is the Same.

This Stimulant is a very popular with EL's and all other forms of motorsports. (External)
Recommend a 1 week cure-time if applied more than 5 times to the Tyre.

Thanks for the Interest,
KB

Back