Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant "TIP TUESDAY" Session #7

Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant "TIP TUESDAY" Session #7

Were Back!!!!!!

Over the past several weeks we have been blessed with tons of tyres and trying to keep all the TEAM Venom Customer upfront and on the winning path. I am truly thankful and look forward to keeping this momentum rolling through the rest of 2014 and into 2015.

Thank all of you 4 cycle vets, that PM myself asking about this thread, that truly means a lot to me.

This "Tip Session" will be about tyre programs for Thanksgiving Thunder.

Over the years during our Thanksgiving week, we have had some great weather and track conditions. This plays a vital role in what and how tyres will be prepared for this event.

I am going to base this "TIP" on the previous few years @ Thanksgiving Thunder event and with a close eye on the weather, and it being the same I think we can get you in the ballpark.

JR1-JR2- .035-.050 tyre 4-8 week old scuffed wore down / or trimmed. We suggest 50-80cc of Venom Green during the day and 90-120cc for night.

JR3- .045-.065 tyre 3-5 week old scuff wore down / or trimmed. We suggest 60-80cc Venom Green during the day and 90-120cc for night.

Adult Clone- .050-.065 2-4 week old scuff. We suggest 50-90cc Venom Green during the day and 80-120cc for night.

Adult Animal- .050-.065 3-6 week old scuff. We suggest 45-90cc Venom Green during the day and 90-120cc for night.

Adult Champ- .045-.055 5-8 week old scuff/trimmed. We suggest 40-60cc Venom Green during the day and 60-90cc for night.

NOTE: New/Fresh Rubber may be the ticket if track is unsealed/dry-slick rougher surface than typical. Internal Roll will be the same.

On the Older week scuffs, we suggest applying Venom Pink 2-4 times daily Sun-Tues the week of the event.

MAXXIS EL- cut to .045-.060 30-60cc Venom Invisible for daytime and 50-80cc Venom Invisible for night.

Venom Pink as PRW, approx. 5 min before session.

Venom Red Applied 6-10 coats 7-10 days before event. Tyres scuffed in "SMOOTH" and re-wiped 3-5 times a minimum of 5 days before event.

PRW suggestion is Venom Black and/or Venom Pink for daytime and for night time application we suggest Venom Pink, Venom Black, and /or Venom Blue.

Venom Pink/Venom Black mixed 50/50% will be my choice for the entire event. We suggest cutting with Lambert Clear/Acrysol for faster curing rate and drier application.

2-4 wipes after session on track.

If Venom Black is used Tyre Warmers are a must (IMO) to get the stimulant deeper and last through-out run.

Another topic that we would like to touch on is after internal rolling in the colder outside temps, the Maxxis 900 tends to want to shrink, and the circumference will be @/or below 33.750. We highly suggest making sure that both RS are stretched and maintain 34-34.125.

GKK usually requires a harder/tougher crown surface on tyre. This will allow you to wipe the surface bite to acquire the grip needed to go fast and keep kart sitting flat on the very flat racing surface.

These are the suggestions of myself only and being around the track surface and having good connections over the years with some very fast pieces at Thunder, I feel that this guide could get a Venom Customer in the game as well as any racer coming to this Premier Event of our Industry.

GET ORDERS FOR TYRES IN BY NOV.21 TO INSURE PROPER CURING AND SCUFFING

Again, Thank you for the Blessing with this endeavor and we will touch on the Indoor Event at Batesville for Next weeks "TIP TUESDAY".

Thank You Again,
Kevin Bishop
venomjuice.com
864-809-0059
864-680-3553 shop
txt messaging available.

What advantages does the slightly older scuff for the animal classes bring? or should I say what is the difference between a 2-4 week scuffed and 3-6 week scuffed tire?

The older tire will let you wipe more or more aggresively and not rip or tear the rubber.Thunder the track normally gets hard,but loses bite.

Two quick questions:
How do you know if a track is sealed?
What do you mean by harder crown?

The Harder crown, is the tyres contact patch. The Scuffing and letting the Tyre cure naturally takes the oils out of the tyres carcass and then the tyre will start to get harder. I prefer sun curing, nothing like mother nature...........

A Sealed Track means the Surface has a very compact groove, that has very minimal dust. GKK and many other Tracks in the Southeast, have used Track Tac Track Treatment in the past, along with calcium chloride and as mentioned above "Mother Nature Sunlight" will give the Track a sealed surface, with tons of grip. I've always compared GKK, like racing on a "BRICK".

Thanks and hope this gives you the assistance to be competitive.
KB

Back