Venom Juice

It is sold straight through Tracktac. You can buy off their website. It you need to talk with someone, give Chris Harris a call.

If you want Kevin’s Venom Juice do a search on here there was a post as to what Track Tac preps made up his line.

Venom is basically rebranded Trac tac now.
Chris is over it, and doesn't look as if all of the older preps are available

Venom is basically rebranded Trac tac now.
Chris is over it, and doesn't look as if all of the older preps are available
Venom was always rebranded Track Tac. The new CH3 Edition is farther from original Track Tac products than ever before. If you are needing any Venom Juice give us a call at 336-474-3500

Venom was always rebranded Track Tac. The new CH3 Edition is farther from original Track Tac products than ever before. If you are needing any Venom Juice give us a call at 336-474-3500
Not when it was born in Wards shop it wasn't, when Eric first came from Illinois, go pedal that bs on some newbie

This was Chris's original post about Kevin's Venom Line.

1626395662538.png

Not when it was born in Wards shop it wasn't, when Eric first came from Illinois, go pedal that bs on some newbie
Im still trying to figure out how you know everything about everyones business but nobody knows who you are. You have made comments that Eric started Venom Juice in your shop, now its Wards shop. Please explain to us what all the original formulas were since you are all knowing. Im sure Eric started mixing some stuff up and selling it before he went to Randy but when I first heard of Eric he was with Randy, I never remember hearing about him before.

Im still trying to figure out how you know everything about everyones business but nobody knows who you are. You have made comments that Eric started Venom Juice in your shop, now its Wards shop. Please explain to us what all the original formulas were since you are all knowing. Im sure Eric started mixing some stuff up and selling it before he went to Randy but when I first heard of Eric he was with Randy, I never remember hearing about him before.
I said OUR shop, meaning I worked for Ward in the shop, and first meet Eric when he moved from Illinois, Mike, Marty and John can all verify this if you'd like,, and trust me he may of got a chemical from Randy because of ATTL but there were other chemicals, bad chemicals Randy called them, that was all before you came to Trac tac.
It wasn't about a year later Randy started his crusade to eliminate harsh chemicals by threatening guys who were selling them, some didn't care and still sell those products today.
Just because you wasn't involved at that time doesn't mean it didn't happen.
And no I won't mention the chemicals, who knows I might want to start my own prep line

Haha. Thats funny. Randy didnt threaten people that were selling harsh chemicals. He cant do anything about that. Just because I wasnt at Track Tac at that time doesnt mean I dont know what all was going on. I did work at Pro-Blend 6 years prior to 2010 when I come to work here.

Haha. Thats funny. Randy didnt threaten people that were selling harsh chemicals. He cant do anything about that. Just because I wasnt at Track Tac at that time doesnt mean I dont know what all was going on. I did work at Pro-Blend 6 years prior to 2010 when I come to work here.
Would you like for me to have one of those people contact you? This person was selling pure creosote.

Would you like for me to have one of those people contact you? This person was selling pure creosote.
There is plenty of people selling pure creo. Randy was trying to spread the the word about how bad some of these chemicals are. He couldnt keep anyone from selling it.

Back