Venom Juice

Well as we @ Venom Juice / KBRD kick off week 4, I would like to take this time and Thank our customer and acknowledge their performances over the past several weeks.

"Fast" Lane Penley, had a very stellar performance during the
Maxxis Mid-Atlantic North race @ Tri-County Raceway. Setting on 2 poles and winning the JR3 classes by over 1.5 sec. and finishing 2nd in both JR 2 classes. Powered by SCHU Power.

Logan Coffman piloted his kart to the win in Wheelersburg OH. They are a long-time user of Venom Juice. Thank You for the support!!!!

Joseph "JoJo" Mintz had the KSR Powered/Phantom Triton rolling during the 8th Annual Shrine Race at Cross Anchor Speedway. Jojo took home the $1000 payday, with Venom Juice giving him the grip and edge over the competition.

Over the past several weeks we have been assisting the Bryson Motorsports group. This "TEAM" oriented program assembled by Norman Bryson, is on the verge of domination and Venom Juice is blessed to be a small part of it.
Daniel Simmons and Jonathan Hinson qualified on 3 poles and both in top 4 out of 5 classes. Hinson ended up with the win in EL Medium and Simmons in EL heavy. PRC Triton powered by Blaze Martin

We had descent runs going in Pink and Blue classes, but the slicking of the track during the cool mountain night called for a Tyre that we just didn't have and we gave it 100% trying to make it. We will have it from now on.

Congrates to Andrew Dove on his performance in the Pro EL class.
The Formula 4 Tire Prep/Venom Juice double shot,Hi Tech powered Impulse, was hooked and Thank you to Kenneth Bray, Andrew Dove, and E-man for your support!!!!

Tyler Trueblood from Columbus IN has been having some good results and wins in the RC car arena. Thanks to him for his support of Venom Juice.

Chris Vance also had a good weekend in OH.

I have really enjoyed surrounding myself with people and racers that are committed and dedicated to the task of Racing. Way different from my past for sure.

I know that I probably missed somebody on the "Results" so post them if you used Venom Juice. Thank all of you for the continued support and look forward to the next few weeks of racing.

Thanks, Kevin Bishop
venomjuice.com
864-809-0059 cell
864-680-3553 shop
txt messaging available both

Back