Video of Carolina UAS 1/4 points race at Carnesville 6/11/2022

Hoppy

Congratulations again to Evan Seay and the entire Seay High Performance team.

Last edited:
is it normal if you spin out to get your place back when restarting? My local track has a one and your done rule, but that seem's to only apply to racers not in the click!

GOT A CHANGE OF THOUGHT AFTER VIEWING ON A LARGER SCREEN IF YOU ARE GOING THAT SLOW AND YOU GET LAPED BY THE LEADER YOU SHOULD EXIT THE TRACK IMMEDIATLY I HAVE NEVER WENT ANOTHER LAP ON THE TRACK IF I GOT PASSED BY THE LEADER OF THE RACE.Amen end of story.PS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE NO ONE NEEDS TO RACE WITH A TURTLE ON THE TRACK.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
GOT A CHANGE OF THOUGHT AFTER VIEWING ON A LARGER SCREEN IF YOU ARE GOING THAT SLOW AND YOU GET LAPED BY THE LEADER YOU SHOULD EXIT THE TRACK IMMEDIATLY I HAVE NEVER WENT ANOTHER LAP ON THE TRACK IF I GOT PASSED BY THE LEADER OF THE RACE.Amen end of story.PS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE NO ONE NEEDS TO RACE WITH A TURTLE ON THE TRACK.:ROFLMAO:
Actually I was on the same stratagy as everyone else racing that day.....hoping Evans kart breaks...aren't UAS drivers supposed to be the best in the business?...should be able to pass a slower kart with out wrecking yourself. :cool: See you at Daytona...I'll have a camera pointed behind me....lol

Last edited:
Please put up the Daytona dirt races The Fred Jackson memorial race ,The Scott shinn memorial race and the wka unlimited 2cycle air cooled only race. Just wanted to see how good my power plant was running for my driver Shay Chavous

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE THE RACES FROM DAYTONA THE FRED JACKSON MEMORIAL RACE ,THE SCOTTY SHINN MEMORIAL RACE AND THE UNLIMITED 2CYCLE AIR COOLED ONLY RACE?

Back