Viper, Evolution, and Revolution Clutches

Mike Ward

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we're ramping up to our previous production quantities in the clutch department. Currently producing dual disk, triple disk, and quad disk clutches for everything from restricted stock, to open modified, in our the clutch offerings; the Viper, the Evolution, and yes, the REVOLUTION. To those who missed out on our last shipment of Revolution friction disks, our next delivery is about six weeks out; call now to reserve yours!

http://[URL=http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/ProAxisEngineering/media/DSC_1478_zpshpp1hiva.jpg.html][/URL]

Mike Ward

This is some of the best news I've heard in a long time. Your quality at Infiniti is absolutely second to none, and I hope to see new karts in the making soon. Really miss my Helix, just curious if it will be produced again?
EP

Hi, I'm looking for some specs for a revolution 3 disk clutch i have. i would also like to see if I could get some replacement parts for it. Thanks.

This is some of the best news I've heard in a long time. Your quality at Infiniti is absolutely second to none, and I hope to see new karts in the making soon. Really miss my Helix, just curious if it will be produced again?
EP

Pretty sure the'll build what you want.

XXX is right; we'll build to your request. Parts are available upon request. Thank you for the kind words; the Helix, Helix Champ, Epic-R1, and Epic-R1 are all still in production currently with the new kart still several months away; I'd forgotten just how long the development cycle could be!

Mike

XXX is right; we'll build to your request. Parts are available upon request. Thank you for the kind words; the Helix, Helix Champ, Epic-R1, and Epic-R1 are all still in production currently with the new kart still several months away; I'd forgotten just how long the development cycle could be!

Mike

Hey call me homie

XXX,
Hey brother, I'll call you as soon as I get a moment. They had to rush dad to the hospital today. Still doing tests; hope to know more tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Mike

Update: it appears that he had a mild stroke and is doing well at the moment. The balance of the testing will be done tomorrow but, will require surgery. He's a tough ole bird and look for him to come through this and move on with life. We don't realize how lucky we are sometimes and just how much our parents mean to us until something like this comes along.
To everyone else inquiring about clutches and parts; I'll be in the office Monday morning bright and early. Feel free to call with any questions; and yes.....those ARE Revolution friction disks in the picture. Our clutch building and rebuilding department is at 100% now; orders will be filled quickly and in order. We also stock all parts for rebuild of most major brands; to tolerances surpassing the OEM quality.
All new clutches will be serial numbered with reference to the original owner and specifications requested.

Mike Ward

Tell your dad Sheila and I are praying for him, and give mom a big hug from both of us, we're here if you need anythin

That's good news about your dad that it's not real serious. Praying for the best for him. Looking forward to the new KART coming out.

All,
Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayer. After all test results, doctors say that he had also had a mild stroke in the past, of which he was unaware of; how's that possible?! At any rate, he's doing great; we're more fortunate than we realize.

On the subject of chassis; we have Helix Champ's in stock, Epic and Helix flat karts as well. The chassis currently in development is a significant departure from classical oval karting design. With this having been said, there is also a more "traditional" chassis in development as well. It can be said that (as with other major chassis manufacturers), with regard to chassis design, we all begin the development cycle of a new chassis "swinging for the fences" and, more often than not, end up working our way back closer to the more "conventional" as the design iterations begin to deliver on speed potential, tun-ability, user friendliness, manufacturing practicality, etc.

Mike

Back