Volusia Race #2 April Shootout Sat April 18 Pro Money Race

Volusia Karting

Race number 2 of the April Shootout will be this Saturday, April 18 at Volusia. In addition to the April Shootout Series we will also have the weekly VEGA Pro Heavy class, guaranteed payout in top 3 with no extra entry fee or classes to run.

Word has it that we will have some of the Economy class racers coming this week. This class is stock heavy, clone with small pipe, shoe clutch and EL tire. Let's see who's coming for this class.

The Jr Unrestricted and Jr 2 classes have been strong this year with 10+ karts last week. If you are looking to run with a good group of racers and want some competition for these divisions, come give it a try.

For those that have an animal motor, we run an adult animal class every week as a weekly class.

Our practice starts at 11:30 am sharp. Weather will be a concern but so far we have been lucky, getting our last two programs in before the rains came. We will take the track at 11:30, run two rounds of practice and go right into our program. Those of you that are familiar with Volusia know that we keep things organized and efficient to give you the maximum potential to get your race in.

I will be posting updates tomorrow and Saturday on both Volusia Karting facebook and website concerning weather and track conditions. Feel free to call me anytime. If I don't answer, I will call you back after 5 pm on weekdays.

Mike Hunter - Volusia
386-804-7450

Back