Voodoo help

not enough cross in the kart add alot more cross and see if that helps i almost guarante it will ,and with out enough cross the soft tires are just going to make it worse

SS11's would indicate a so called mud hole lower cross definatly your numbers are probably way off for running a set of 11's, I'd say to much cross and left and that all the kart is doing is slidding up the track

We run 63 cross .. any more and were loose goin in and not enough tight in.. so goin up in cross should help with your problem.

To make it easy on you just slide the left rear hub out a lil bit on the axle (away) from the frame each time till you get it where you feel the best handle is I would only move it 1/8 inch at a time a lil does a lot their

To make it easy on you just slide the left rear hub out a lil bit on the axle (away) from the frame each time till you get it where you feel the best handle is I would only move it 1/8 inch at a time a lil does a lot their

He say's he's loose as He** off now and you say n move left rear out ?

Move in to tighten and out to losen.. same with put weight on the left rear to tighten or take it off to loosen and other way around for the right rear but you might should call trick olimpic or find someone who ran the voodoo to share their setups with you too

And one more thing always remember that every action has a reaction what tightens you up going in makes you lose coming off and what loosen you up going in makes you tight coming off try one thing at a time that way you find out what helps and what hurts you if you make two many changes at once then you don't really know what helps you and what hurts you all your doing is guessing at the point of making two many changes at once without trying one thing at a time

Move in to tighten and out to losen.. same with put weight on the left rear to tighten or take it off to loosen and other way around for the right rear but you might should call trick olimpic or find someone who ran the voodoo to share their setups with you too

Correct and moving Lt R effects mostly from center off Rotation, He's say n he's already Big time loose off, your say n move out loosens so WHY would you move it out He's already got nothing under the Rear. I have herd in some cases moving the Hub the opposite way will help However I've never it work. Check the RTW if the RR is in close and measured left the RTW is over 39.25" there is some problem, I'd Re-Set entire set-up.

Putting cross in will make a kart cut better to the center and a little more stable from center off. Stagger will make a kart freer or tighter center off. If the kart is not into the racetrack enough you won't be able to turn in and it will have a 4 wheel slide off. I probably should play with it more but I get my kart running good and then never move the lr hub unless I put a different size lr rim on. I very seldom ever use the lr or rear track width to adjust on the kart. I mainly use cross, camber, and stagger.

Try 59-62 Left 45 Nose 60 Cross if your a heavy weight (Super Heavy, Sumo) this is the classes we run.
Try 56-59 Left 45 Nose 60 Cross if you are lighter. In both cases Move up in cross as the track gets bite. Could go as high as 68 Cross. Go the other way for no bite tracks.

Back