Vortex

The Vortex is Infiniti's newest chassis, it has had great success on all surfaces as well as tire's
The Vortex is also the first kart of its kind to incorporate a new invention by the Guru himself Dr. Mike Ward, there isnt another kart out that you adjust caster the way its dont on the Vortex

Pay attention to the #44 kart, starting 19th against some pretty tuff competition

[video=youtube;zhcBqBHgBig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcBqBHgBig[/video]

I just got mine home this morning. Haven't had time to look at it too close. Looks basic to me. Guess I missed something.

I'm looking to buy a vortex an seen the differance in the L blocks is this kart hard to set up an what kind of numbers y'all run in this kart I'm on a eveloution now got to stay with ward

I have a vortex for sale, Only been run with a jr driver, about 12 races on it, 3 wins,multiple heat race wins, asking 1200.00 minus body, mychron, motor and tires,

I'm looking to buy a vortex an seen the differance in the L blocks is this kart hard to set up an what kind of numbers y'all run in this kart I'm on a eveloution now got to stay with ward

I know where a brand new vortex can be bought if interested. Never seen track. Bought for a customer and they backed out . $1600 new from Ward. 2013

Back