Vulgarities or their initials?

alvin l nunley

Site Supporter
Whether you use the full word (S) or its initials, the actual word goes through the readers mind nonetheless, so tell me why it's okay to use the initials and not the full word?

Heck if I know
See, an admin took it upon himself to assume the H I posted meant something other than it was, it's this kind of censorship that gets my goat, and if a mod changes your post, I should have a right to know which mod done it, instead of anonymity

I think most have a pretty good understanding of what the initial mean, so if you intend a different meaning, spelle it out.

Not speaking as a legal authority by any means, but for example, if you use the initials "POS", and you took it as "pile of *@#$"...the person saying it could say they were abbreviating "pile of socks" to try to avoid getting in trouble if the reciever decided to pursue slander or harrasment against the sender...😬

Not speaking as a legal authority by any means, but for example, if you use the initials "POS", and you took it as "pile of *@#$"...the person saying it could say they were abbreviating "pile of socks" to try to avoid getting in trouble if the reciever decided to pursue slander or harrasment against the sender...😬
Did you know every store you go into has a POS on the counter?

Jammie it takes a lot to offend me .
Others not so much .
I'll just be blunt you have carte blanch here.
Life aint fair .
You were incorrect assuming it was a male mod not giving a female a thought .
Now its drug another member in .
All for nothing gained .

Jammie it takes a lot to offend me .
Others not so much .
I'll just be blunt you have carte blanch here.
Life aint fair .
You were incorrect assuming it was a male mod not giving a female a thought .
Now its drug another member in .
All for nothing gained .
Can you show me where I mentioned any sex of the mod?
I said mod, again you injected your thoughts

You took it upon yourself to assume , A moderator knew what you were infering with the unfinished word .
I remember when the Daughter came home from school .
I have rights !
I agreed .

You have no freedom of speech on here.
You have the requirement to be at least half decent and civil with your words.
If a moderator fixes your ignert pros it is a kind attempt to fix you and keep the conversation civil.
My words have been fixed many times on here and I have learned from it.

Thank you moderators for your effort it is a thankless,
sometimes pain in the butt job.

This is funny. one of my earliest post i made a comment about the size of my back side using another word ...along the lines of a pack mule.. and it got the word deleted.. i was sent a friendly reminder,, think it was ( we don't do that here) i thought at the time, wow, they really want the members to keep it clean. i think its a good thing. glad they are doing it. ya, it might get carried away with censoring but it's a controlled forum. keeps out the Wednesday Thursday, Friday if you get it.

Why should it matter. We have a thing called freedom of speech. And yes I understand there are younger people but truth is if they don't hear it here they will hear it at the track.
Look i cuss like a sailor .
I also enjoy all the advice and knowledge i glean from the site .
One thing i do enjoy ; is not having the conversations laced with cuss words and inuendos .
It's simple .

Back