wanting to race asphalt?

250xc

what kind of setup do you need to race asphalt like at Vincennes fastrack? like cross, tires, stagger or any other good information, gonna be on a concept chassis

If your tire rule is open, then go with yellow Vegas. I can't find any info on the track or website so I can't help much on setup. Also what class are you planning to run ?

concept chassis.....
cross 59
front 55
53/54 right side
+1LF Camber
-2 1/2 RF camber
air 8lbs left 10lbs right
Stagger 1 1/4 front
Stagger 1" rear
44's or 55's

Hope this helps

Captnimo I think you have a typo on that left side weight and front weight.

45-46.5 front
57-59 left
60 cross

Everything else looks good except i would run more air if you run 55's. 11 left 12 right.

Gary this is a 1/5 mile asphalt oval....banked 28 degrees in turns 1and 2 and 23 degrees in turn 3 and 4...... chassis..we have always ran a 2 lb split at this track and temp will dictate how high we go on pressure. The year of the concept chassis would only change the front and left percent slightly.
You are correct I got the rear and front wrong

concept chassis.....
cross 59
rear 55
53/54 left side
+1LF Camber
-2 1/2 RF camber
air 8lbs left 10lbs right
Stagger 1 1/4 front
Stagger 1" rear
44's or 55's

If I knew exactly what the temp was going to do, I would make some special changes mostly on tires ,but temp and time of day really dictates fine tuning on this track...

What class are you running? I would basically never run 53 left on asphalt other than maybe a purple plate on a track with no bite

Back