Ward karting

Randy22

Trying to find info on ward karting. Is there a website for parts. Any information will help thanks

Andy Murray from gambler preps may be able to get some parts but in all honesty best to find interchangeable parts.

Your wasting your time, even If you find info you'll never get any service, only possible ways would be if you contact Kyle KKania17 on here or Jamie XXX40 on here they might be able to help.

Shoot me a PM with what your looking for, I’ll do my best and get you some information. Great karts and very great family!

I have a pair never drilled, coated black $80 + shipping. JP does nice work I use his stuff all the time

I’ve been trying to get spindles from Mike since Nov 4th. I’ve given up. I think I’ll sell my grandson’s Eclipse and get him a Phantom.

Which eclipse is it the galaxy? Sister kart to the Epic, I ran Phantom Icon spindles on mine then put a slack spindle on the LF when I bent the phantom one. Any 10 degree left and 10/12 degree right spindle will work just may have to adjust or change your tie rods.

Which eclipse is it the galaxy? Sister kart to the Epic, I ran Phantom Icon spindles on mine then put a slack spindle on the LF when I bent the phantom one. Any 10 degree left and 10/12 degree right spindle will work just may have to adjust or change your tie rods.
Yes, Galaxy. I’m currently running a Triton 7.5* on the LF. The previous owner switched from 10/10 to 7/15. The Triton spindle work. I was able to get a nerf bar from JPM.

I was going to do that as well but ward advised me not to so I stuck with the 10/10, Just my personal experience. I had an epic and two vortexes, vortex had the 7/15 setup, the kart was consistent and fast but the epic was faster in my opinion. Just got to do what suites your needs

I thought about switching back to 10/10 but I was going to get Mike to make OEM spindles. XXX40 suggested that I switch back since that chassis was designed to run that set up.

That’s why I left mine alone, that’s what the guy who built it said to do why go against the grain lol. He’s bending karts up again, maybe try reaching out again on the spindles. I’d love to be involved again (if they’d have me of course), just don’t have the capitol to do any kind of buy in besides the fact that they already have a main distributor and unfortunately I sat on quite a bit of stuff despite all the constant complaints about there being no parts available. I personally drove 8 hours down and back in 2014, put all my eggs in one basket paying cash and card to make parts available and didn’t hear much in response. Just more complaints from people who never reached out, it’s truly amazing how people can be. Finally just sold the last of my spindles last year, it truly was an adventure, met some great people along the way! The Wards have been great to me, I have nothing but great things to say about them and enjoy returning the favor

I welded new PMI L-blocks on the front and PMI cassette mounts on the back of my Mach 1 Eclipse. Kart is very fast. Its the #61 kart in my profile pic.

Well, well, well! Look what just showed up in the mail. I truly had given up but Mike finally delivered. Maybe he’s just getting back into the swing of things in the kart world. Hopefully this is just the beginning of good things to come from Ward Karting. If you see this Mike, thank you.

Attachments

• 7BF48D76-2846-4BA8-B6F2-10EDA496F711.jpeg
    7BF48D76-2846-4BA8-B6F2-10EDA496F711.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 110
Back