Ward parts

Glad to see your back and parts *will be available my 10 yr *old started last year in one of your 2010 infiniti karts and did very he had mostly 1st and 2nd place finishes We did end up buying him a new kart for this past year to make things easier bit I did keep his 2010 infiniti and 2017 season it will once again be on the track running I have a 9 yr old that is gonna race for me so I will be calling for parts and advice and people can say what they want But when I bought my infiniti for my son to race and it had the wrong clamshells in it MIKE made them for me it took a month to get them but he did make them and some other parts and I am very thankful for that. GLAD YOUR BACK MIKE

So what's the easiest way to get parts for an Infiniti, Mike? Needing some parts but was told u guys quite making them, so been trying to find other brands that fit, but would rather buy from the company that built them if I can. Is there a website? Or a number to call? Thanks for coming back, and thanks for the apology. Takes a good man to apologize, and admit when he was wrong imo. Never have dealt with you guys before, but gladly will now.

Has anybody heard any updates from Mike? Or if Mike is on here can you give some updates? If you are gonna have some new chassis out would be nice to know before we go another direction.

I despretly need a left front L block as i bent one this past weekend, can anyone help me out with one please lol let me know if anyone has one and how much shipped, thank you o ya the kart is a 2010 epic

Does anybody know if ward is building parts looking for a front bumper and 5 degree left front spindle for
big tube epic champ

I ordered some spindles and bearing rings from them in the middle of March and had them at my door in 4 days. Ward's # that I used 336-672-1815 . Call early in the morning, like 6 am.

Hi all,

If you are needing any part for you Infiniti Chassis or Clutches please let me know as we are now distributing parts out to get these chassis back in the winner circle.

Thanks, Mitchell Dowdy
Mitchell.dowdy91@gmail.com
txt to 919-770-1842
after 5pm call 919-770-1842

Back